Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mistaken Identity

Its been raining since morning ... and it sets the whether so cool and so beautiful . It calms our mind and soothes our souls . Who hates rainy days , except for the unbrella seller ? I think rainy days are not just troublesome , but it really gets in our way . It stops us from doing what we wanna do , it make us sleepy and it make us feel the want to slack and just lay around . Im tired , and i just got home from Bugis . I turned the air-con on and hung my new sweater behind the door . Its a new sweater i just bought ... it cost me $73 . I told Mom just now ... i told her to have a look , she said it is nice and lucky i bought it already because she wanted to buy one for me . But then , when i told her the price , she was shocked , then she went off the answer the phone ...

Orchestral practice was fine , today we had a full orchestra on the stage itself . The opening of the CC will be kinda grand ... ? Im not sure , i dun really care ... The atmosphere was building up when we played the "LongTengHuYue" and it sounded so intensed . I dunno why , i love playing that piece , its very fun to smash and trash the Pipa around , its seldom that we can do something like that , other than pieces that the 'TanBo' section cannot be heard and there is the presence of heavy percussion , busy dumming and clashing away ... So , i think this piece is suitable for playing out all the kinds of percussive texture the Pipa can produce ...

After practice , it was still raining heavily . We gossiped alittle and we went into the cafe at CSCC ... I hate that place the most . The reason is simple , because the worker there suck and the boss sucked even more . They are pathetic ... I think if i were to go there again , i will sure do what i did , which is criticise them really loudly . They piss me off ... with just that stupid face .

Raymond , ChaiXia and i then decided to go Bugis to shop , since i dunno why ChaiXia enjoys doing so ... We took a bus down . At the bus-stop , we saw this poor little helpless bird , stranded in the rain . It couldnt fly , maybe because its feathers were too heavy , because of the rain that is . But , we couldnt help it ... poor little thing . Well , its time for nature to take its course ... what should die will die and what shouldnt will live . I shall not interfere ... like some people will die faster than any , because they've done too much sin on this earth . Its all up to nature . Mother nature is my god , and i believe in her powers .

I bought another 4 CDs ... and i spent $17 eating at Sketches . The pasta was great ... what was funny to me was the name of my dish . I chose the designer's pasta , meaning i design my own pasta and create what i want . So i named it 'GildonSquarePants' . So when it came , the waitress called out the name of the pasta ... i was laughing and Raymond too , because the way she said it was so cool and normal , thats the funny part .

Im listening to DeltaGoodrem now ... i love her songs !

Sometimes , myself , im a mistaken identity . I wonder who really knows me ... im not ur happy bubble . Im somewhere out of the blue ... and its not true that im a butterfly . Im sad ... im sad ...