Monday, October 10, 2005

Waste

My blogging time is always after 12 nowadays , so please look at the time . Like this one , is under Monday , but im blogging about Sunday . Its like 5 minutes after midnight thats why its under Monday ... get it ? Dun act stupid ... i know u understand .

Anyway , today's practice was one of the worst ... its an ultimate bore . We practiced 'Home' for over 6 times , and stopping again and again over the same mistakes . Where is the musicality ? And where are the brain cells ? I was like playing the score over and over with different techniques and variations ... guess u can tell how bored i am .

After lunch , we went back to practice more . XiuHua havent return me my duckie yet , so in exchange , i took her cow . Im now the sectional leader , and the responsibility is on me . I weigh the burden and carry it on my back , like hays of straws . The most is that if i cannot take it , and they wont allow me to change back to just a normal orchestral player , then i shall leave this place . However , its quite fun for now ... at least i get to take the scores myself .

I didnt go out to Bugis with them after that , i went home . But i didnt study , instead i was playing ... so disappointing , but yet , it was what i wanted to do . Im so useless ... i need some motivation . Anyway , thats all ... today is just another wasted day .