Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Locked Up And Jailed

Today shall be part of memory for the year . Its the most interesting , and yet frustrating day ever . I didnt manage to complete my assigned work , and Mark has to do everything . I feel so bad , i learnt my lesson ... Thanks to Mark and the rest . I feel that im really useless ... So glad that , there's Mark around to safe the day . Fhairil was supposed to go home with me , so he waited for me to finish my work with Mark . We didnt do much , only planned about the design and stuff for the poster , and we wasted so much time laughing , thanks to me . All my fault ... Anyway , we left with SiHan at around 11 plus ... so , the school was locked . I remembered that we have to go down , by the stairs at level 4 . But we talked and talked till we forgot . We went to level 1 , the problem is , the lift doesnt work anymore , only once by going down . We cannot travel up ... We were stuck at level 1 , because there are no stairs , and the door was locked . We were so nervous ... Fhairil started making calls , and SiHan was finding ways to get out . I was busy making people frustrated . Im such a bad friend , i never get serious . Only when im forced to , or with the company of one person only . After that , we spent quite alot of time , finally , we found the keys . We managed to open the door , but we dun wanna leave it open like that , we might get into trouble . So , we waited till the security came to our rescue . Before that , Mark and Fhairil was making their rounds , looking for the security . SiHan and i were sitting inside enjoying the air-con and reading some newspapers ... till the security took the lift down and we were so happy . I felt so bad for causing so much trouble ... so i treat them iced milo ... and my Mom fetched them all home . We then talked with my Mom on the way home ... so funny ...

Anyway , Harmony presentation is approaching . We spent quite a long time preparing it ... Noozli did all the job on decorating the presentation , i didnt do anything . Christoven took down the notes and Mark did all the neccessary stuffs . I felt so useless again ... i wonder who will want me in their team again ... ? I dunno , i wont blame them for not wanting me . Anyway , then we sang a whole chunk of Christmas songs with our 3 and 4 part harmony . Samuel and Fhairil singing the higher tenor notes , and me bass . Then i was late for Music Technology . I think im gonna fail that subject , but anyway i didnt like Mr.Watson's attitude . He's quite sarcastic at times and really nice at times . I dunno ... but i dun like such dramatic differences ... I dun really like him . After lesson , we sang songs at the student's lounge then we played games and stuff . Im really feeling sick now . After eating at BurgerKing , i feel so full . I must admit that , ive grown alot fatter after since i joined NAFA . There was a period when i started to lose weight . After progressing into a happier surrounding and environment , i began eating more ... therefore resulting me growing horizontally . I feel fat , i am fat ... i need to slim down . Let the campaign begin !

It doesnt scare me being jailed in an enclosed room . Im used to it ... being locked up with my fears and being jailed for life . Im a prisoner of my own life . Ive committed sins and done much wrong , so i deserved such harsh treatment from above . Its fate , i let it take its course and punish me like how i should be punished . Fate ... im fated . Fatal fate ...