Saturday, October 15, 2005

Regrets , But No Choice

Dream a dream ... Who doesnt dream about dreaming . U dream , and u want how things are in our dreams . But till now , how many of that has happened in ur life ?

Today was indeed the worst Principal Study i ever had . I think YanYu is quite disappointed today , and it showed on her face . I was very annoyed by my own playing , i dunno why . Ive no time to practice and ive not enough songs to fulfill the requirements . Anyway , i also broke her strings . I was playing , using her Pipa , then there was one note that required pulling on the fourth string , so i pulled , and 'snap' ... its gone . We were looking for another song to fill up the 15 minutes . So we were browsing through many pieces . YanYu was like running about flipping scores , testing them and going through them with me , but nothing worked . In the end , i think im sticking with only one song , and the scales and arpeggios .

I finally completed the notes itself on the concert review of 'Elijah' . So many people asked for it , people including LeeTung , Mark , Audrey and somemore i cant remember who . Anyway now its done , i told Audrey to mass send it via Email to the rest .

I read about Bach today . We studied him about 2 weeks ago , but only today then i met him . StanleySadie introduced J.S.Bach to me and i was very happy to know him . He's life is really a mess and he is indeed a learned musician . Now i understand what DrKan meant by that . Not the definition of what Charles said during Histroy lecture ... I think ive so much to do , i cannot slack anymore . To think of it , there really isnt anytime to slack in NAFA . I think ive learnt my lesson . Ive to swear that i will do my work every week to avoid sufferings like that again .

Swears ... promises ... they all lie under the same roof . The house which all rules will be broken ... I know , and i know for sure ... what i say , i wont preach . I will try my best , even this , i cannot fulfill . Please save me ...

Sometimes people will regret on what they've said . Even for me , i regret what i say but its under the 'no choice' circumstances that i've to say and promise all the nonsense ive done before . However , we know that we have no turning back , because there is a reason why we regret .