Thursday, October 20, 2005

Eyes Wide Shut

Today is the busiest day of the week . History lecture is always a killer . Well , i skipped Music Platform ... i wanted to see the Strings perform too , but too bad i had to practice the piece by Dedric . The piece was somehow difficult because of the fingerings , but overall , its quite simple . Raymond played the Ruan ... then changed to Pipa because it was abit too difficult , but then in the end , changed back to Ruan because MrGoh said cannot use 2 same instruments . Dedric so blur . Then we had lunch , and started gossiping ... the same usual stuff ...

Next year i think it'll be very fun , many people are coming ... many that i know ... i hope they come . So ive accompany , and i wont have to play so much anymore .

Presentation was supposingly today , but we defered it because we werent prepared . The other groups were fine and their powerpoint was beautiful too . ZhengYi , YongRui and i went to disturb Audrey during her presentation . We say infront and started to stare at her , smiling and giving stupid looks . I think i'll be very nervous when it comes to my turn next week . This Friday there is another one . I can talk to a small group , but i cannot talk infront of a big group . Dunno why , i got stage fright even when im a performer . Ironic ... ? No-smoking during ur smoke-breaks , and no eating during lunch ... ? I dunno ... my right leg will shiver and i'll start to stammer ...

The concert is coming ... so soon . I dun even feel it coming . I dunno why , i think im losing my sense for all this kinda events . Things like concerts , festives , birthdays or anything interesting , doesnt even prod me abit with excitement .

DrKan said that my concert review is too cheesey . I asked her myself , i sent her my draft . I think i have to redo the review ...

Bad whether ? Thats what i heard over the radio . I turned on my radio and stood motionless infront of Burlington Square . I watched their backs as they crossed the road and headed towards home . Then , i turned around after they disappeared into the crowd , heading towards my bus-stop with my head down . I was sulking ... over what issues ... ? Over nothing else but some small trivial matters . Today i think there is something we all should work abit on , thats the point when to really laugh and when not to . Mark was very sad after singing the wrong notes during sight-singing class . MrGoh extended his torture by added on with his humour ... though true it might sound silly and funny . I think the whole weight is on Mark now and we should laugh about it . When we are on stage , we feel the edge of the knife pressing against ur back . But when ur sitting amongst the audience , u'll feel nothing . The pressure is different , depending on who and how things are said . MrGoh was kinda bad today ...

Im losing sleep ... i need to sleep . Im somnolent ...