Thursday, October 27, 2005

Serenade To My Death Angels

Its time to really do work . No time , no time left for me to slack and play . Its serious mode now ... hopefully . Today , i managed to complete 2 portfolios ... im so happy already . But i know its not enough , others can complete everything in one day , why cant i . I retyped my journals because its not really organised .

Im watching the Channel 8 9pm show ... i think their acting really suck . Anyway , its so fake ... i think the story line is always the same old thing . Other than the old-fashioned family bonding TV series , there is really nothing special about the themes . Last time they tried doing things like fiction , but obviously its a failure due to the poor graphics , therefore they only can do reality TV shows and stupid NKF supported TV series . There is a huge contrast between the older professional actors and the lousy young noobs . Its such a poor welter of talents ... I wonder when can Singapore start doing something like 'Smallville' or 'Charmed' ... Anyway , i havent seen them for a very long time already ... really long . Now i understand why some musicians dun watch TV ... because they really have no time .

Choir practice was cancelled , or else i'll be still in school practicing till 10pm . The concert is tomorrow and the number of times we rehearsed together was only once . We are really that professional ... ? Nonsensical ... I think the only reason why the number of practice is so little for choir is because the orchestra is weak .

Harmony presentation today was quite badly done . Time is restricted to about only 15 minutes , so it was really tough . I played the Piano , because i dun have much to talk about in the script . Weird ... ? Well , other teams were really amusing ... especially Fhairil's .

After that , i decided to go home to study , so Fhairil and i took a random bus home . Without the intention of going home , we took a bus around and we ended up going to a music shop , and i bought a tuner cum metronome , which cost me about $50 .

Serenade to music ... ? Im serenaded by death itself . I hear its tune and music around my ears ... and i cant stop it . Its piercing through my drums and its weakening my knees ... left me buckled on the floor , lying at its feet . Am i dead ? Am i dead ? But i hear the sounds of cathedrals falling , and the sound of flapping wings . Wings of angels ? Wings of bats ? I dunno ... im surrounded by the great i am , and im surrounded by his company of demons . The great indeed ... the great ... Im dead .