Saturday, October 15, 2005

Secret Garden

There is this little secret garden , somewhere in my heart ... and this is the place where i play and spend my day ... idling and enjoying my time with the trees and flowers . Sometimes life is beautiful , but sometimes its dull . It all depends on who ur spending ur time with ... Life was blue , like an ocean deep and like the abyss so dark . Thats because i chose to spend my life alone . I made a mistake and i followed deeper as it calls from behind the hazy road . For me , now i prefer to change for the better , but i fear that its useless afterall , because i know soon after , i will fall back into the same predicament . Im accursed and im devoured by the darkness ... there is no turning back , and i can only choose to fall deeper , and i chose to do so . I dun wanna hang myself in time somewhere alone , i'll rather fall and explore whats underneath . I'll be the lesson learnt , myself , and i shall go about preaching to others how it is down there , so that others may or may not follow the path i led . My secret garden ... my secrets , my dark secrets .

Today was another wasted day . I didnt do much , only copied my Aural work before lesson from Natasha . And , today i got to know that 2 person in school wrote a piece for me to play for their composition exam . Laurance and Dedric wrote each a piece , and im so stressed , i fear that i may disappoint them . Laurance's especially , because its a work with the Harpsichord ... my first attempt ever . This is only the first semester and i think there is more after this .

I performed for class today . And it sounded horrible like usual ...

'47336' is a case file that we had to run . We literally ran around the whole of Bugis and around BeachRoad . This mission was very exciting , and actually i already knew the outcome . Its obvious ... its really obvious . Thats it , ive confirmed something , and its really that serious and bad . This is perposterous and ridiculous .

This place doesnt belong to me , it belonged to the people who knows how to survive .