Monday, October 03, 2005

Scary Children's Day

Composing again ... i think the previous Clarinet concerto is too kiddy , anyway im still going to finish it up . Now abstracting ideas from my partitas and creating another set of ideas ... Nevermind ...

Today's practice at CSCO was not bad , we managed to try the first and second movement of the new piece . I forgot to bring my red polo-T shirt and jeans , so i went home to get it after lunch . I played a while ... then i went for the performance . It was a face-losing performance , nevermind , i just went for the money ... It was a children's day party . When i realise what's going on over there , it was too late . A Malay girl was singing really loudly on stage . Its either she is really good or she has no sense of pitching , because she was harmonising chords on stage . Not bad ... then one of the Malay guy balancing the sound told me to stuff something in my ear because she is really going to sing really high and loudly . Her tone was flat , so it sounded really bad . However , i think i enjoyed it . After performing , i took the money and disappeared from that place ... I think YongXiong met a new friend there .

I deleted some of my cousin's stuff off my computer , i warned him , but i dunno whether he took my advice and just save his stuffs in his thumbdrive , since its like so big . So i deleted his songs and one of his software . Not my fault ... next , it might be ur account my dear .

Played Minesweepers with Audrey again . I think u can expect the results ... funny ...

Anyway , now i think i got money to ... buy CDs again ! So exciting ...