Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Big Mistake And A Relentless Avenger

Im so depressed right now . After the meeting with RichardAdams today , i suddenly just felt like dying . Though its nothing big and serious , i dunno why , for me , it feels like the end of the world . I shall not really go into detail whats happening , until the final verdict is confirmed . I just sent him a mail to further clarify things , and its a long long one indeed . The rules are dead , but people are living . I dun believe the rules arent there for u to break and bend . I think , some people really need a heart .

I dun think im fully prepared for my History exam tomorrow . I think im not going to sleep again . Im not tired , and the way to force myself up is to eat and eat . No wonder im growing horizontally .

To Jonathan Ngeow , look , if ur so vindictive and selfish , im really speechless . Ur really an onslaught of rotting flesh . I helped u when u needed help and information about anything . I answered ur questions and doubts . Now , i need help from u , and the thing u said is 'no' even when ur excuse was invalid . U didnt even ask why i needed help from u . Straight away u condemned me without giving me a proper reason why . Look , the world dun revolve around u and ur not the only one living in this world . Not everyone is here to satisfy u . If u are to be so gay and to think that whateva is over is repeating , ur wrong ! Look , im here being friendly trying to recover at least some part of what i call 'friendship' , u are there blocking me and simply destroying what im trying to bridge . Its not hurting at all , its really just sad . Sad to know someone like u and to even once befriend such a creature . Regrets , a thousand regrets . If thats the case , im sorry , i really dunno u .

Ive no idea why , these kinda issues always bring me down during exams , first was my Os and now , my mid-term exam . Im really so stressed and its been so long since ive last used this word , 'Fuck' . And really i just wanna say , fuck it and ... fuck u !