Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mood For Love

After the rain , a rainbow will be born . Well , it just depends where it is ... sometimes its hard to locate one , and sometimes , when ur mood is down , u'll find it often like a comforter , which appears everywhere u go . The rainbow will soon appear after this heavy downpour ... and im sure everyone will exhault in its presence . So , let life be colourful once again .

Love is in the air , and its intoxicating everybody who breathes . I must admit that the hibernating heart of mine is now glowing red . I think im in the mood for love , seriously . However so , im forcing myself not to , as i really dun wanna get into another cursed lovelife . Firstly , i dun wanna hurt others , and most importantly , i dun wanna hurt myself ... Love isnt for me , and u know its true .

This purple heart is now glowing red , and it might both be of dramatic elements like anger and love . I dunno which , but im sure my mood nowadays are very easily affected . In fact , ive been deeply struck by something ive heard ... and its irritating me so . I was in a rush home today because i needed time to think about what im thinking ... and i feel that home is a safe place for me to settle down and organise my thoughts . I hurried to bed and sat there , thinking , but before i did come out with any smart conclusions , i thought i should blog . So here i am ...

I just took a lift with a cute couple , they were wearing pink . And they looked really sweet , though they arent very young at age , probably working adults already . I stared at them through the entire period when i was in the lift . I was reminded of another couple Fhairil and i saw at the bus-stop an hour ago , thanks to the traffic jam due to a severe accident . This couple were kissing passionately in public ! And im not surprised , but i must say that it hit me real hard to see something like that in public . They were so engrossed as if that they were at home , like there isnt anybody watching them . On the contrary , yes , everyone were giggling and watching this couple engage in their 'activity' . I was so embarrassed to see them kiss , and Fhairil just stared and smile ... I think maybe this kinda 'activity' is kinda healthy in some sense has it inflicts this lovely feeling to everyone else . It may disgust some , but i believe it brings a smile to everyone's face . Well , of course it depends ... if its too sexual in nature , i believe they would be sued . Its interesting ...

A cold morning , greeted with a cold zephyr . Same goes for the past few days ... cold freezing mornings , with chilly nights . I could sleep with my air-con off ... and i think thats pretty amazing , because there wasnt any air ventilation , all windows were closed shut and the door too and my fan wasnt on . I dun like to open my windows and door . I prefer to lock myself up in this dark cage ... My curtains filtered most of the sunlight , and it brings my room into total darkness at night . Its my life , its in the darkness where i lay my head and sleep . Maybe thats why im reflected as such a sad person . Well , i think its time to pull down the curtains and tear off the shades . Bring in some fresh air and let in some light , to brighten my room , thus brightening my life . And of course , i wanna buy the special lamp we saw when we were shopping at Heerens . So cool ...

Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs . We should be more beloving than beloved . Well , thats what makes the world go round ...