Monday, November 07, 2005

Phony

Initiative is what people need , for me to save my saliva . I dun need to repeat things and ask or command people to do this and that , people should know what they should do . Well , there isnt any initiative at all , so im here , wasting my breath to repeat the obvious . I hate that ...

Tomorrow is my Music Technology paper ... and im still here playing . I really need to start picking myself up from this patch of flowers im sitting on . Needless to say , wake myself from this slumber and brush up my socks . Am i really too relaxed in my comfort zone ? Im not sure ... Anyway , i think i need to do some last minute work for tomorrow's paper later . Im not sure how to really use Sibelius , and its the obbligated software that we should all know . Its obbligato .

I just finished watching "Ever After" again at NAFA with YongRui and SiHan , plus ChaiXia . I brought her there to make her cry . Obviously she didnt have a heart of a normal human therefore she didnt cry . Same goes to the two guys ... Im joking . But , i think the mood was destroyed by SiHan and his swinging LightSaber . I cannot believe it , he really went to buy the toy . The last person i thought would buy this kinda nonsense is David or YiChun . I never thought he would . Well , maybe its kinda fun . Seeing him playing with his toy , i suddenly got this feeling to get the LOTR collectables over at SunShine Plaza . Its really cool ...

YouGuo's practice at CSCO is really intense . I somehow miss MrGoh's way of teaching ... but i think YouGuo's teaching might be more effective ... ? Anyway its too fast ... im not in a rush , but it seemed like as if time is slipping away too quickly for us to follow . Slow down and relax abit , YouGuo .

Ive no idea what happened between Raymond and WeiLing . I really have no idea ... i think no matter what , it must be blamed upon the dirty mouths where the gossips were born . A monster born from vituperative railings , or maybe something less harsh . We all live in a circle together , as friends , as family , thus i dun wanna fall into such predicament where inner conflict is involved . WeiLing , hows China ? Well , its kinda long since we last talked .

To the secretive guy who tagged my board . I think i know who u are ... and , for my only reply , i have to say ur right . I was somehow like that before , i took things for granted as if im entitled to recieve such blessings . Till that day , that very day , then i notice that the world doesnt revolve around me alone , it belongs to all . I slipped away the little thing that i once had . Its now gone and i regret as long as i remember it . Its spirit lingers around me , and i cannot find a clutch to hold it close ... Anyway , ive no idea what i can do to make u hate me less . The decision is not in my hands , its in urs . And , i can do nothing , but to live my life from where ive changed ... and to proof myself not from how i was before . Thats all ...

Im just a phony , who professes beliefs and opinions i dun hold . I dun have a mind of my own ... ? Well , i dunno ...