Sunday, November 13, 2005

Once Is Enough

A few familiar tunes from the Chinese Opera brought me into a brand new day . I woke up with the sound of the ErHu with some very traditional Opera instruments ... then the familiar tune from "The Flower Girl" . I remembered this tune and its lyrics because when i was young , i spent my time with my paternal grandma , and she always sing this song to me , till i can even memorise it and sing it with her . Last time , i only knew Cantonese , and let me tell u , its so good that it sounded perfect , with all the right pronunciation and tone and accent ... and that gave me problems in Kindergarten . The teachers complaint that they couldnt communicate with me . Well , after my parents divorced , i spent most of my time with my maternal grandma , she too had to suffer to commune with me in Cantonese , until one fine day when i spoke Mandarin . My Canton roots slowly dwindled in me , and i lost touch with my Cantonese dialect .

I didnt go CSCO , so i stayed home , till around lunch time . I went down to collect the Pipa from Raymond . He lent me his CaoWeiDong Pipa , i think its not bad , because i heard it before , at least a thousand times better than mine . Then we had lunch with WeiFeng , Kenny , ChaiXia and gang ... I was in such a rush , i quickly rushed home to practice . I had not much time ... Last minute work ? Not really ... though true ...

I took a cab to YanYu's place . The cab driver was very very nice , an old man with a smile on his face just lights up mine too . When i reached , she was buying dinner , so i waited outside for a while . I managed to memorise my score finally , and she was pleased , but i think its kinda too late already isnt it ? I think there could be more done ... anyway , i dun care , i played my scales and my piece , and she said not bad . Then we planned what to do after the exams ... and i thought maybe its time to learn something which ive always neglected ...

I havent even touch my PortFolio on Concert Attendance . Thanks to Audrey , who helped me collect 10 concert reviews . Thanks again ! Im lucky to have friends like that , and im glad that some other people care about their friends as much as themselves . Im a really lucky man ...

Dun get the wrong idea ... Life hasnt been good since primary school . Things changed slowly , i was very happy with my Sec 3 class ... and same for Sec 4 . I dunno why , ive never felt that satisfied before . In NAFA , things were even better ... my first time studying with girls , and of course there were bad and good experiences . The bad one is just shocking and of course , irritating , havent met such a pesky pest before .

After my exams , its time for me to play my heart out . Its finally a time to destress and pour out all my anger and release my tension .

Somebody is irritating me ... and honestly , i know who u are , and i just wanna go up to ur face and stuff my whole fist into ur nose and then give u a punch in ur nostrils . After which , i will poke ur eyes and then open up ur jaw and spit into ur mouth ! Next , i will kick u down and step on ur hair and drag u on the floor by pulling one leg and one hand . I'll drag u on the rocky rough road , with lots of hard pebbles or even rocks . After ur drenched in blood , its time for a bath , i will throw u into the ocean and be nice so u'll feed all the hungry fishes ... then i will consider praying for u after that . I sound so evil ... but im not , im just being nice .

Look , its so obvious who is the culprit . She is sluttiest person on earth , and she is living so close to us . I gave u a chance , so u wouldnt need to pay so much money to get kicked out of NAFA . Since u didnt take the chance seriously , its time u have to pay . Oscar was right , i should report to the police to stop and prevent such events from occuring again . Im so naive and i even thought that being a nice person for once will benefit me in the future , well , im wrong . Ive to stop being so naive ... and really spend time to rot myself into the netherworld , and become a necromancer . A misanthrophist will always hate mankind , and thats what i am , and it will not change . Look girl , stop being stupid with all ur acts and attempts and silly games , to attract attention and to irritate others .

My tagboard looks polluted . And its obvious who those people are ... its no other than my dearest classmates ... Thanks alot ... like ... alot ...

Tomorrow is my last day , Practical Exam . After that , its time to relax with a movie with Evan and gang . Im also going to do something daring ... my first time ... after since that time till now . Actually i havent been doing something like that before ... maybe once or twice . This time im quite afraid ... Wish me luck !