Monday, November 14, 2005

What's Next ?

Finally my exams are all over . Today was practical , and i think u can expect what kinda results i would get . I was very nervous because YouYee , my ErHu classmate , played the scales and arpeggios so quickly , i wasnt sure whether i could play at that speed . Her solo wasnt that bad , i must say that she really improved alot . For me , my starting was bad and i stopped twice during my scales ... very sad . My solo was alright , i think most of my problems werent there , however , things that were always right went somehow wrong . I did it , i did a perfect nice 'lun' on the second string , such miracle . I was so tensed , but my playing wasnt , that i had my first cramp in my entire life . Only this time then i understood what cramp really is and how it felt ... now it still kinda hurts . I think im getting sickly ...

Thanks to Audrey again , i was so shocked , she completed the PortFolio for me . Thanks Audrey !

Anyway , we were having fun watching some movies . One of such was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" , its good . If u dunno , its based on a real life issue . Its about this girl , Emily , who died an unnatural death . The doctors couldnt save her and neither did the priest , Father Richard Moore . It was because of the drug which she took to control Epilepsy and Psychosis . This drug caused her brain to function in a unconscious state , therefore not responding to the exorcism ritual performed by the priest . This resulted in a failure which caused her to die later ... The possession is scary . And again realism and spiritual matters always clash upon each , firstly there is science , secondly there is the religious beliefs to counter against it , or vice versa . I think both should explains the other in their own point of view , not opposing . Emily is a happy girl who was loved by God , and Lucifer was there to spoil it all ... poor girl , she had to suffer , but she chose to do so before she died , so she could prove to the world that spiritual beings and demons do exists . This movie was made smart , and in depth , i give both thumbs up . I hope i can still sleep and not wake up at 3 am ... if u know why ...

Im now free since my exams are over , its only time to wait for my friends' to end too . Im thinking what should i do after exams and during my holidays . I think other than going to YouGuo's place for Christmas , i think i should go overseas too . Thanks Raymond also for ur Pipa , and i forgot to mention something yesterday .

I had lesson with YanYu and i brought Raymond's Pipa there so she could hear me play using that Pipa . She played with it and mentioned about bringing back one Pipa for me , she will pick it personally . She said that Raymond's Pipa has a few faults already , and i realised it too . Anyway i changed the strings for u Raymond , and it sounds better .

I still have things to do , and i'll do it tomorrow i think ... ive to make calls and ask people about the camp . Hopefully some people like Jonathan would cooperate and pick up my calls , dumb . Well , a disappointment to many will always remain that way . Why ? Because he or she would only wanna enjoy his or her life the way he or she wants , not thinking how it would affect other people . So , make friends with fair-whethered friends , and dun regret ever , because its ur path . U chose it ...