Sunday, November 13, 2005

Eldritch

Yes , as u know , i didnt blog yesterday . Because i went to stay overnight at SiHan's place again , with YongRui , again . Then his Dad brought us out to eat , i felt so bad , because he treated . Maybe thats the way things should be , its nothing special , but im just not used to it . We were planning to do our PortFolio for Concert Attendance , but we totally forgot about it after playing whole night . They were playing Chinese Chess , i was very tired and they didnt allowed me to sleep , so i was there watching them play . The next thing i knew , it was morning already and i cant remember how i went to sleep last night .

We went to school . I took a free cab from SiHan , all the time . He is really nice ... he didnt call me to pay . Anyway i were to pay , i will rather take a bus ... because im really tight with the flow of cash nowadays . I went to school and watched some really really touching movie , called "The Brothers" , its a Korean show . Its super touching , better than my "Ever After" ... i cant believe it ! Anyway , now i think i might give some space to negotiate to watch Japanese or Korean movies , because they are not bad . I think it really got me , not the charms of the actors or actresses , but the plot of the story . It was really that good , but it was really super good . I almost cried at every scene . For Audrey , as u've expected , she cried again . Like "Ever After" , she pretended and claimed that she didnt cry , but the fact was that she did . However , i think one couldnt stop themselves from crying from this movie ... its my recommendation .

I practiced a while , my finger was bleeding , so i couldnt do much . Then i was playing a piece which i composed during my secondary school days ... its a piece with a Rock Band . I played it before , but i dun think im satisfied with it . I wanna play it again , with a real Rock Band and some real hardcore music .

So many people are creating blogs , this includes Fhairil and SiHan . And SiHan's blog name is just too lame ... but however , easy to remember , hard to type .

Ive so much to do , my work and my Practical Exam is on Monday . Such disadvantage , because i have to do so much , with so little time . How i wish mine was on some other days ...

Samuel and i was watching "The Grudge" in the computer lab with all lights out . It was very spooky . And we tend to scare each other just by this slightest movement or sound . In order to calm ourselves , we played some happy songs on the Keyboard , with some Perfect Cadence which relieves our tension . Then Jovan and Noozli joined in ... and Jovan was so scared , Noozli on the other hand was trying to scare us .

Just came home , from a long bus ride with Samuel and Jovan . I took some bus with them , even when i could take a direct bus . So , i reached home later than usual ... The only thing i wanna do now , is bath .

Though the thought of brotherly love sounds gay , its something that i never had . After watching the movie , it really sparked me to think how is life going to be like if i had a brother . Of course , not the bad bully type ... maybe someone loving like in the movie . Im the only child , and i had nobody to play with when i was young . My globe and books accompanied me through my life . They walked with me as i grew , from an innocent kid to an immatured adult . I memorised all the countries like how i memorise me own name ... and soon enough , it became a bore . I started to learn and memorise about different things , from marine fishes to spiders ... Im out of the extraordinary compared to normal boys . My life isnt how its like , i never spent my time under the sun . I spent my time under the shades as much as i spent my time thinking and exploring my curiosity ... I never played ball games ... not even to billard games . Im unlike any ordinary boy , who played in the mud and kicked asses when they were young . Fight and canned , those werent my type . Im someone who thinks more than what i do , and i dun do what i think . I just think ... im a thinker ...