Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rush Hour

Chasing time , wishing it'll come back . However , like mentioned a long time ago , time will never come back . Thus , wasting time is really wasting something that will never be replenished . Today , everybody is rushing their works . For me , i finished everything except for PortFolio 2 which required the selected composer's worklists . DrKan sent me his details before , but i lost it . To think of it , DrKan is really a hard working teacher , meticulous , but she is also quite strict when u deserved to be 'punished' .

We helped YongRui with his work , but he never helped us before . So irritating ! SiHan and i were still playing 'Contra' beside him ... making him laugh . Then he got carried away . Finally , when i went to print my journal and make copies of Brandenburg Concerto for my tutorial group , because im nice , then YongRui came in with a hasty aura , making everyone nervous . Relax ... relax ... there is nothing much to worry about . LiuSha copied my work , and she didnt notice that i put my name at the end of the PortFolio 6 , and i think she handed in her work with my name . So many people copied my work ... Feiyang , Fhairil , LiuSha and many more ... To think of it , im quite surprised that im doing quite fine .

My knee is bruised now , thanks to my little imagination . Before handing the work to DrKan , i was hastily searching for my bag in the student's lounge . Evan , Jwen and Noozli hid it , and i knew it . They lied to me that its with YongRui , so i bugged him with many phonecalls to get my bag back . He sounded serious that he didnt take it , so i knew already who took it , and im right . So i was quite in a rush , so im annoyed . I thought of scaring them with my old PMS style , i used to have this PMS last time before NAFA , in ACS and in CSCO . Well , its generally a kind of personal style that gives a little shocking touch effect to the audiences . I suddenly got very worked up and i stomped my way towards Evan , who was laughing away . And i said the 'F' word , which i seldom say , only when im angry . So they pointed the direction where my bag was , so i stomped my way there and jumped over the counter to search for my bag . Before i did so , i threw everything on the counter away , flinging them all over the place , tearing the papers and dumping them on the floor . Then i knocked my knee against the counter to create a loud 'bang' effect , which hurt my knee . So i jumped down from the counter and my knee hurt real bad . I stood there and shouted , "Where's my bag !?" . Then the whole area was really quiet , all of them were in shock , especially Jwen , she was staring into her handphone , i was the only one making so much noise around . I dragged my bag out and took it and left the lounge . Before i left , i was trying hard not to laugh , while controlling the pain on my knee . I said , "I just have no time ..."

Hope that this is a 'lesson' learnt , and history wont repeat itself .

I just came home from SiHan's place . YongRui and i took SiHan's cab to his house . The ride seemed neverending ... i fell asleep ... We played some silly games , which i lost all the way . Then we played the 'Magic Cards' , which is something like the 'Pokemon Cards' . However , i think its very detailed and its quite fun , only if u understand the moves and the sequences . For me , i won one round with a powerful card . But , i still dun really get it how to play it well . I understand only a little , barely touching the surface .

Before that i remembered playing 'Bluff' with the gang at the lounge after handing in my work . Evan and Jwen apologised ... and i told them i was joking , and they broke into laughters . Fhairil knew it , people should understand that im someone with very very short temper and i dun get angry usually , when im angry , my face will be red and i will stutter and something like what happened today will happen again . However , if im angry with someone for a long time , then its called grudge . Anyway i won both the 'Bluff' game , i never lose , joking . I think im really good at that game , think Audrey wasnt satisfied and she wants to keep playing till she wins ...

Seeing Audrey pulling out the TV makes me wanna laugh ... so funny !

This is the first time i lost my temper since dunno when . And its just a warm up ...