Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday ?

Are birthdays meant to be happy ? What if u are born into this sad place with so many disgusting people around ? I am . So , does this make my birth a happy one ? Well , if ive known that , i'll rather wish that i was never born . Anyway , life has always been sad on my birthdays . Nothing changed , its still the same .

Today , i had a unique way of celebrating . In fact , its Fairul and Samuel whom i celebrated with . Surprising ? We've gotten ourselves drunk . And i really mean , drunk . We were really walking around in circles . First , we went to Fullerton Hotel . There , we sat for about an hour or so ? We talked and slacked a while ... then we decided to go some bar or pubs which Fairul mentioned . Well , at least he sounded convincing enough . The next thing we know , we were in the rain , looking for a cab . We took the cab somewhere , because Fairul didnt know the exact location . To make long story short , we walked around the place and couldnt find a proper bar . We only found empty pubs ... so we took another cab back to ClarkQuay . There , we also walked the whole stretch thrice . In the end , then we notice that the pub was located at the other end side . So , Samuel and i were rather tired already , and kinda pissed because of the weather . Fairul was so poor thing , got scolded by Samuel so many times .

We walked around and going pass this specific bar for quite a number of times . When finally we've decided to enter , the lady could already recognise us . Well , the lady was pretty and very nice . Friendly and welcoming too . She introduced us to a number of different drinks . And Samuel suggested one . Which was something with the mixture of Coke . Well , that got me high already . Fairul drank like a pro , maybe like mineral water . But the first thing we knew , he was the first to get dizzy . Well , we ordered another mug of something else , with orange juice . Too bad that we didnt check the price first ... The total of everything cost me $99.90 . Well of course i paid ... because they didnt bring enough cash . I couldnt finish mine , so Samuel and Fairul took turns helping me ... I was busy eating the snacks ... and looking around . It was a new pub , rather empty ... but the atmosphere is really kinda quiet . Its suitable for people who come to chat and drink . Maybe next time , we can bring people like SiHan over ... hope he drinks . Well , the lady's name is ... i cant remember , i think i was kinda drunk .

After we got out of that place , we were walking as if we were clambering . We sat around somewhere , on some dirty floor and started to doze off . Fairul really couldnt hold it any longer . For me , i drank with an empty stomach , so i didnt feel really well . Samuel was the most normal there . We then walked to somewhere and laid down , upon each other's back . Then we took a cab home , we shared the taxi fare . First we brought Fairul back home , then Samuel and me . I paid $35.70 for the cab fare . Well , i couldve bought 2 Buddha-Bar CDs with all the money spent today . Sad ? No , i think im kinda happy today ... maybe because im drunk .

The alcohol numbed my senses . And yes indeed , every birthday i'll fall sick . And now , im sick because of the rain ... isnt coincidental ? Its unavoidable ... well , lets just face fate . Inevitable ...

I got back my CDs now already . And i can finally arrange it because i bought new CDs .

This place , is indeed a sad sad world . And filled with plenty of disgusting people . One of such , is someone we all know . And some others were just meant not to be mentioned . For me , i think i feel rather disgusted already ... Well , u guys are right . Come on , im already 17 now . Though im not allowed to do certain things with the law of my age , i think i can certainly do something to change my life . No more sad stuff , now fill this black and white world of mine , with colours . Paint this heart of mine , bleach this city of sorrow , and dye my thoughts with gold . Its time , for a fresh new beginning . Well , now i think i can safely answer my question on my first blog , its a new beginning ...

I must really thank my NAFA friends . And of course to those who wished me a "Happy Birthday" . Well , thanks to u all . Hugs and kisses ... Well , surprisingly , honestly , its all from my NAFA friends . Happy or sad ? I dunno ... and of course one is from my dearest love , Mom . Thanks Mom and friends . I wonder where are my ACS friends ... maybe im forgotten . Well , i should be , and somehow glad that i am too . Thanks , and sorry , because i couldnt reply . When i noticed that i had messages , its only after i left the bar . And its like , 10 messages ... so i couldnt reply all . Well , thanks again . Thanks for making my day . Tomorrow , i think im just gonna hide at home , lock my door . And just wish that sorrow will leave me alone ...