Monday, November 07, 2005

Selfish Muggers

Now ive learned who the mysterious virtuoso is , from Fhairil . He is called Vitas ... and i think im falling in love with him ! Im joking ... but he is just powerful somehow . Nice singing there Vitas .

Well , im scared when friends start to peck at each other . I wanna live in peace , but in order for peace , i believe we should prepare to war . Well , thats the way it is , isnt it ? Think ... Im tired , and i just wanna sit back and relax . Lay somewhere in the middle of a meadow and rest my head on someone else ...

The DVD player from the lounge is gone . First , they took out the cables and now , they took away the whole player ... i think its because of us . We used it to watch our DVDs and stuff ... it doesnt belong to us . Though , i think why cant we use and share together ? Dumb ...

I was late for my Music Technology exam . And as usual , EricWatson gave me that face and that look and asked me how much more black marks do i want on myself . Meaning , i already have some . Well , expected ... well , tell u what ... EricWatson cant teach . He just goes through and through ... without even teaching . Hes a bad lecturer , but a really fun guy . He has to learn how to carry his messages properly . Sometimes , it sounds like an insult , by right its just a comment ... well , i dun understand him , i really dun .

Though i was late , i managed to complete everything . Jwen even asked for help , and i typed the answer to show her on the computer . I managed to use Sibelius to transfer to SONA . I think im lucky because i chose the worst computer . It hung ... and so i had to restart . Though ive restarted and stuff , i managed to complete my work , and many didnt . Im quite glad that i did and Eric said i ensured a pass , because after i told him what im gonna do to transfer the files , he knows that i know my stuff well . Im happy about today . Wednesday is the nightmare ... History paper ...

I think its not really useful to study in groups . Some people arent at a pace we are racing at , while some people are too fast . I think studying in a small group where everyone is enthusiastic and spontaneous , it'll be best . We managed to complete the simple backbone of the forms , styles and performing resources of the French and Italians . I think the Germans and English is the toughest , basically they've nothing much of their own . And DrKan didnt teach much ... only went into detail about Bach and touching Handel only on the surface . I think maybe there is a lack of time . Time constraint ...

When i was late , there were angels on my way . And when i was there , i see devils in the room . I knocked on the door and nobody went to tell Eric that i was outside . I think thats really sad , especially my 'friends' . I dunno when i can take that commas out of the word ... im utterly disappointed in these selfish muggers . Really saddening ... thats it , ive just changed my attitude towards them .