Friday, November 18, 2005

Subvert The Current Crisis

Nothing can lift me up from my seat to the wondrous magical lands of myths and legends , other than "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" . I just watched a midnight movie with Yikki , Felicia , Audrey and Stephanie . I must say that its really good , something which ive expected . Its surprising how such magical ideas unfold in the brain of a woman , J.K. Rowling . Though the accent of the British , i must say that without the accent itself , this story wouldnt sound abit interesting anymore . I think im used it already after watching so many films with British accent . Anyway , i sat there wondering how another realm of wizardry would be brought into my head by Harry again , or should i say Daniel . It has never failed to bring me to a hypnotic state , mesmerised by its wonders and all the posibilities . The scenes , as it follows Harry be it on land or in the air , was just fascinating . It was not just that splendid , but breath-catching as i would have called it .

However , the movie was ruined by this gay beside me . A macho-marry i suppose so . The sling of my bag touched him twice , slightly , and he too , twice , picked it with his little fingers and threw it back on my lap . Isnt that irritating ? I wanted to just slap him and say 'sorry' , but i didnt , i just sighed and rolled my eyes . When we exited the cinema , i then realised that i was walking beside that gay with his fat gay friend , and his friend was wearing red with his broken wrist . I would spell them as 'disgusting' and a total turnoff .

Before the movie and everything , we celebrated Angela's birthday . I would wanna wish Angela again a happy birthday . Though many of them didnt turn up , last minute excuses , i suppose . However , they only informed me today around noon . I turned up , and i dun see why some people can be so lazy to go for a celebration . Im not pointing fingers at anybody , but just that ... i dun really feel very comfortable to hear that people cannot turn up for people's birthday , especially if its last minute and all . How many birthdays can one celebrate within a year ? Only one for urself that is . Its once a year , and its lucky its not a lifetime , or else it wont be worth it if it was today , isnt it Angela ?

I bathed and i didnt comb my hair . Im used to it , my hair naturally just falls into place , sometimes . And it just covers my face like creeping plants do on the walls , a metaphor to how darkness shades over life . I walked along the lonely and dark carpark , which i will have to travel by in order to get to the bus-stop . Then i looked up , and im reminded of my own life . Sad in the past , but now there is a little bit of hope and light . Represented by the nightfall and the only moon , with a few sprinkle of stars like friends , who may die out anytime and yet some may be created overnight . However beautiful things maybe , especially the shine of the moon , be it full or crescent , dark clouds often will shadow over for a period . And thats how im feeling now .

Im not myself today . Im not feeling very happy and neither very comfortable being myself . And its kinda obvious to some as why i am not myself . People are making things difficult , not for me , but their friends . I understand how it feels , and im there just ignoring the winds that were blowing at me . The wind as in another meaning , if u know what i mean . Look , i dun want anything else to destroy whateva there is left , and if friends are there to help , what happened today isnt what i'll call 'help' , but as counteractions , or undermines .

I dunno , the mood isnt right and its extremely quiet . I was very hungry , and thats the main notion behind why im quiet . Its habit ? No , its a wont . My Mom knows that when i dun talk , im hungry . However , not most of the time . If so , i wouldnt look how i am today , maybe worse . Im a quiet person , even when i talk , i dun talk much , unless im too carried away with some interesting topic , or even some juicy gossips . Im a normal guy like Sean William Scott , he himself dun find himself funny , same goes for me . I dun find myself funny , but yet im like a joke most of the time . A walking joke book ? Ive no idea how people see me , but i see myself as a teenage boy in the mirror . Mirrors never lie ...

After watching such movies with so much magical elements inside it , its hard to get back and stand with both feet on reality . It just throws u back , and drop u hard onto the solid ground ... I took a cab home , and it cost me a hole in my wallet . But as i enjoyed my time in the cab , i saw different shadows . The streetlamps cast shadows everynight , and in different forms towards different directions . And all i saw was shape-shifting shadows which appeared to me like darkness . How it consumes the light and how it just shadow over material objects of this world .

Im a happy boy now , and thats how i wanna be for the rest of my life . Not a man , but a boy who lives and dreams of things he wants , but never gets them . Thats me , my life , and i choose my own path . No one else shall interfere with me and my love , music , of my life ...