Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No One Shall Be Left Out

Well , on the contrary , i think i enjoyed myself today . Well , indeed , a happy birthday . My new year resolution is ... in my heart . Im certain that it'll not succeed ...

My feet are burning with wear and tear now . Samuel and i walked almost a few miles already ... On whole , today i spent my time only with Samuel . Because he asked me out , so nice of him . Well , at least i didnt spend this year's birthday at home , composing some nonsense or something ... Im happy because , i spent $72 buying CDs . I got a free fishcake from Samuel ... and thanks alot .

Im tired of telling what happened . Because its something like yeterday's . We walked around , feeling rather lost , and we were again walking in circles . We travelled from ChinaTown on foot , to CityHall . From then , on foot again to Orchard . It was the only day this year which ive travelled most on foot . Well , its kinda a nice experience . On the way to Orchard , we met Noozli , but he didnt wanna join us .

Well , im not a talker . I dun like to initiate conversations and even start opening my mouth . I prefer to keep quiet and enjoy other's company . But who on earth is the same as i am . Luckily Samuel prefers to talk . So he talks , i listen and answer ... Kinda surprising there are so many things to talk about . And yes , i gave him my slippers because i think he's is spoiled ... ?

I just tore open all the CD covers with joy . Im now arranging my CDs , because we have to welcome in some new family members . Well , like life , some comes , then some has to go sadly . Audrey invited me to her BBQ party just now . Well , i hope it'll be a happy event ... nothing will happen . Stop being so pessimistic , WeiKang .

Im wondering as i see many old couples , and even some lonesome fews . I wondered , what will happen to me a few years down the road . Will i be happy holding somebody's hands ? Or will i be like the lonesome fews , who stands by the road and wait . Im still waiting ... waiting for what ? What , i do not know . But , im sure there is something out there , somewhere , waiting the same . I dunno ... but im certain its not here yet . Not even close ...

So many bad experiences ... and im tired of it . Here , in the name of my own's , i swear that i will not lend anybody else any of my CDs ! Dun even think of taking a single one of it . Its my family , and i wont leave anyone behind . Its either , i come with it , or not at all . We live , we celebrate . We die , together .

Again , wishing u a happy birthday , till next year ... Gildon . Cheers ...