Tuesday, November 15, 2005

History Is History , Because Its Over

Just recieved an email from DrKan . Its about History results ... I approached her and asked about my result today afternoon ... she said she was surprised , because i did very well . This is my first time in my life which ive done History well . I never passed , not only that , i failed horribly . I think im starting to like History abit more ...

Ive so much to do , i think after blogging ive to go call some people ... anyway , side track ...

We watched "Phantom of the Opera" and i think the singing was excellent , a renewed version of different singing styles and tone , however i think the traditional operatic singing style should be conserved at some parts . Anyway , i wasnt paying full attention to the movie , thats why i didnt cry like Fhairil . It is very touching , i suppose . I know the story completely now , but i still think the different editions of this specific story really spoils the expectations of the audience . I think the melody is still stuck in my head , but just somehow doesnt sound right when i sing it .

I love vegetables , and i dislike fruits . Maybe its time for a change ? I dunno ... im always seeking for vegetables , but i realised there are so many fruits on the table waiting for my bite . However , i dun like fruits and i prefer vegetables . Its the taste , i cannot imagine myself eating fruits , maybe yes , but it wont go too far . Im still thinking ... and i dun think i can change . I wont let it sound so obvious , but its metaphoric , thats all ...

My exams are over , its really time for me to play all i want . Ive repeated this many times i think ... Now , i'll just wait for the others' to be over , then ... it'll be time to play wild till my heart drops . Anyway , i just watched the TV series on channel 8 , and i think their acting really sucks . First , the girl is trying to act cute while keeping her cool , but she is just looking really dumb and stupid , reminds me of someone in school . Next , is the guy , he cannot speak properly , need to fake some stupid accents like somebody . Its all dumb ! Stupid show ... I think entertainment industry in Singapore really is lagging all the way behind America's exhaust ... Catch up please ...