Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Symphonic Poem

Another wasted day . And ive realised theres so much to do for History exam ... im so dead now , Monday there is music technology exam ... im dead im dead .

I didnt sleep tonight , though i didnt do anything much , other than composing and playing games , i didnt feel the need to sleep . Im tired , im somnolent , but i cannot sleep . I must force myself to wake up because later there is CSCO meeting ...

Managed to complete my Gildon's Concerto , the second movement . Im intending to add one instrument by one instrument as the movements go on . Now its Clarinet and Flute ... next should be with Cello ... ? I dunno yet ... maybe another woodwind instrument , so it matches . People asked why i only compose concertos . The answer is simple , because i love to focus on the possibilities of one instrument against the orchestra . It feels grand and more virtuosic , i mean for the player as well that is . Anyway , ive composed not only concertos , but also orchestral pieces , duets and trios , quartet and quintet , ensemble , symphony and vocal . A total of 80 pieces . Its a hobby , not a serious thing . So , dun bug me and tell me whats wrong here and there ... because i dun take composition as a major . Its fun ! I love composing ...

I think i'll go watch Shrek2 now . I think its the best animation ive seen ever . Its funny ... the best animated film . I loved the fairy tale characters , and how they managed to imitate different scenes from different movies and shows . Got one part its about 'COPS' , and they named it 'KNIGHTS' . See what i mean ... ? Nevermind ... u have to see it urself !

Nothing special to blog about today ...

Yes , the auntie selling noodles downstairs got fired , and im so happy . It seems that many people had complained about her , and i didnt because i kept queit , while the others dun . And her attitude stinks . She thinks that we are to buy food from her , as if like we must buy from her . She rushes people , and she gives a shitty attitude face . She is lazy , cant even carry a few plates of noodles to her customers . Though its self-service , but when the customer didnt know , why not just take it to him instead of shouting here and there and whining so much ... She is really a dumb old fat lady . Stupid , smokes so much and yet doesnt wash her hands before she serves . Charged me a few cents for extra gravy , and she even need to complain to me that its leaking already . Please , im not blind . If anything should leak , it'll be ur piss , and u dun even notice that !

Calm down , calm down . Ive to go chill now ... Before i go , i think i'll go downstairs now for breakfast . Some noodles again ? Fine ...