Saturday, November 19, 2005

Soul Mate

I wonder do people come to my blog to read , or just to tag . I dunno ... Well , for the readers , i hope u find something interesting that motivates u to come read everyday . Wont disappoint u much , because i blog everyday , its like my diary , only that its more open to public and contains nothing too personal . I remembered once i had this diary , and its meant to be personal , with lots of opinions and self experiences written all over the pages . And its meant to be private , but somebody read it . And it shocked the hell out of me that somebody actually read the stuff i wrote inside , well only one person . But , its nice to know that somebody knows whats going on with me , so at least i have somebody to talk to , other than my pen and paper . Now , the diary is used as some jotter book , but i havent erased the content yet . Soon ... if i can find it again .

For all the hustle , i only earned this little pathetic amount of money . Today's performance was surprising . Not really actually , we've got people like BenLim , Adrain and even Stanley , so i think we could expect some music out of this combination . And indeed , it sounded great . I think i contributed the least , because i didnt know the songs they played , i just played chords in the usual chord progressions . Anyway , i didnt bring my nails , so i couldnt produce much sound from my lousy Pipa . I played with my real nails , and its very short , so i had to bear with the pain i felt when in contact with the strings , like static electricity . Well , i must say that it sounded messy , but in its cacophony , there was music , and it sounded alright .

I woke up at 4pm today , and actually i told myself to go back to sleep when i woke up at 2pm . What happened was that i had a very sweet dream , and i was suddenly awoken by this weird noise . I told myself to go back to my dreamland and continue the dream , and it did happen . I managed to complete this stupid dream , and then i realised that im late .

Thanks QiaoFang for the free carrot cake . And sorry to Stanley , because he took bus with me till Bishan and he had to transfer to MRT . Because i told him there is bus 853 which goes to YiShun , but i was wrong , it only serves on Sundays and Public Holidays . So , we took the bus together . Then we talked about accents of the British , Americans and of people from "Lord of the Ring" and "Harry Potter" ... Yes , new year is coming , and very soon i think somehow we'll get to perform together again . Dreadful for u right ? Yes ... Anyway , thanks again !

Some people just like to live in a complicating life , yet claiming it simple to themselves . I think that life cannot be that simple unless ur a simpleton or a vegetable , even so , life isnt that simple . Should u be in a complicating predicament with what u are persueing , then i suggest that its better to tell others the final decisions that u make . If u get what i mean , for some that is ... Well , im tired of understanding and studying other people's behaviours and attitudes , to conclude how they are really like and how should i react with such people . I think i shall just be who i am with everybody and anyone else . Well , some people may wanna hide things , but yet wanna let a certain clique know about his or her problems . I think such people are confidential in some ways , and maybe they are very secretive and private in character , but somehow it might be viewed as unsociable . To me , i think im unsociable ... as u know , many things u still dunno about me and how i think , but some does , but still not completely . The only person who knows everything about me is no other than WeiKang himself . And the only thing which shares my sentiments is the Pipa . Not even the mirror , because some emotions just cant shine through the reflective surface of the mirror , and it doesnt present to me as a complete whole . So , i think my life is to be accompanied only with my best companion , the Pipa .

However so , somehow i feel that the Pipa doesnt even like me . So sad ... My only companion , but yet its not completely mine ... Nothing is completely mine ...