Friday, November 04, 2005

SiHan's House

Im blogging over at SiHan's place . Its already the third time here within this week . Today was really a slacking day , and ive done nothing much except for practicing for a few minutes and watched randomed movies for a few hours .

We watched this movie called 'Troy' , and its based on the real accounted story of the greeks . And ive heard the stories for umpteen times but yet this is the first time i see how the legend took place . Though twisted at the end and maybe some distorted scenes , not according to the real story , it is clearly organised and so finely detailed that i think it really embedded this storyline in my head .

Another movie we watched is "I do I do" , a RainTree production , by no other than JackNeo . I think this basic Singaporean theme is sustained not only in his recent movies , but as well as the TV series on Channel 8 . His themes are always rounding and beating about only three points , mainly , money , goverement and family . Well , thats the typical Singaporean life isnt it ? Unlike the American dreams and their life ... i think they lived a really different life , things that happen in high school and university for them is something that really lacks in our life . Growing up is really different there , and somehow i feel luckiy to study here in Singapore . Anyway , life isnt the same anymore if i were to go China . Hopefully , with a chance of going there . Firstly , there would be a blockade and a language barrier between me and them ... secondly , i think i'll just die there ...

YongRui is now beside me watching me blog , while posing on the webcam . I think i scared Jwen and Audrey like hell be sending them the video clip that XuYang sent me ...

I cant blog at other people's place , moreover people reading what im blog now ... so i think i'll just stop here . Night !