Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mirror

Im so happy today , not really happy , but excited . I just bought something ... and it can help me post more pictures into the computer . Great !

Sadness and happiness , a farrago of 2 , creating nothing but confusion . Im suddenly moody when i think about my MusicTech . Good news guys , great for some to hear , and sad for some to think ... im repeating my MusicTech module because of my attendance ... i managed to pass my MusicTech and i knew i scored well . But pity , Adams has no heart . Im thinking it the wrong way , more for myself i know . However , i still think NAFA is just trying to earn more money , thats all . They dun give a fuck whether it is good or bad in raising up musicians . They are just blind , yet saying they care in some way , but now , for those that cannot see NAFA's blindness , let me here tell u . If it isnt this ... i would have known it later . Somehow , everybody knows that and they agree i guess ...

Well , i think i should get going with my uploading of pictures .

Anyway , my Harmony paper was alright , i hope . I managed to complete everything , applying the most i know of , and checking for errors that i know of . Aural was alright too , not like what i'll expect from what SiHan said . Its quite easy afterall ... Yohanna was being very nice , by playing three times for everything . After looking at our expression after each questions , i think she has no choice but to play three times ... or else she'll get fired . Im joking ... because our results will reflect her teaching . And if we all fail , she failed as a teacher . Thats all ... she was really nice today . At least she managed to even joked ...

I think its really serious time to practice . Time to play and play ... my Pipa . And its time to seriously practice from morn till dusk .

WeiFeng's O level English paper is finally over ... and he said its quite easy .

Im stingy towards stingy person . Im easy with easy-going people . Im quiet with quiet people ... and im talkative with talkative people . Im crazy with crazy people ! Im just how i reflect u , and im just how i am when im with u . Thus , dun take me wrong , for that i treat people how they treat me . Its a habit ... its natural .