Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Climax

Family and friends were my life , and i wasnt the only one chasing butterflies . Frenzies of different periods of our life were all filled with people chasing after them . Different people lives different life . I dunno whether i am going the same way as my friends . And im glad that i came into somewhere where people follows the same trend and speaks the same language . Back then , i lived in a swarm , a marsh where different types of creatures just lived together , without a common goal , only a common community .

Im blogging early today , because i know that i wont have a chance to blog tonight . Im going over to SiHan's place to stay overnight , so i can complete my Harmony PortFolio . I think im screwed for Harmony . Such harmony is indeed immortal soul ... i can never defeat it and devour it into my own knowledge .

Restless minds , always thinking and creating , thus twisting facts about other people's life . ZhiZhi's father just passed away . And ive no idea what to do , because i couldnt attend her father's wake . The other people went ... and i feel so bad now . Im so sorry ... I cannot share the feeling as how she might feel now . But , i only can say one thing ... life has to go on . Ive sent my deepest condolence , and i share the sympathy for ur grief . Cheers , and stay happy as always . Love to ZhiZhi ...

Thats it , everyone will have a happy ending . For me , mine hasnt arrived , and the time is not riped . So , just stay happy and optimistic , knowing that the climax of life will come very soon .