Friday, November 25, 2005

My Memory

I scored 75 for my Practical Exam . I went to collect my result from school today . It says that my rhythm is consistent , and some notes were clear . So , does it mean that most arent even clear ? I dunno ... i dun suppose so . My solo piece was considered a musical performance , thats good . Ive good memory ... ? I think they were fooled with my performance tricks . I closed my eyes throughout the performance , but i did peep at the score for some specific sections . My tone was consistent due to the ornaments used . Well , this time i guess ive selected the right piece .

Well im so excited today . I rushed home from Plaza Singapura because i wanted to listen to the new CD i just bought , "Buddha-Bar Remix" . Its fascinating how music can kinda evolve into our new age genres . And did i mention the cost of this CD ? Guess i havent ... it cost me $60 for one , but it consists of 2 discs . Anyway , ive bought the first edition , and ive to complete it by buying up to the seventh one . In total , that will cost me $420 ... ? Around there ... Anyway , i think im loving it ...

I lent my 3 CD collections to Audrey , because she wanted to insert some songs into her MP3 . Well , let me just say that those CDs are my life . If any is lost , i'll seriously go mad . I remembered once i discovered that my Madonna , Westlife and Female3 CDs were lost , i literally went retarded . I finally found my Westlife , which i dun even listen to , but its a collection , ive to stuff it inside my CD hamper . I count my CDs now and then ... just for fun . Its interesting when i look at them ... and select just one to listen for the day , usually the latest ones ... and then i'll just look at the lyrics and listen to the songs . I love my CDs ...

When did i adopt this hobby ? Well , good question ... i dun really know . I only know that there was a period when i had a craving for love songs . And thats when i bought alot of CDs which featured plenty of love songs and sentimental hits . Soon , buying CD became my hobby . And i'll never stop ... i guess . This time , my target is to save up money and buy all the Buddha-Bar Remix CDs ...

I was in the bus just now . And i had to suffer my big butt on this pathetic little space on the seat . Because , some inconsiderate Indian old man occupied half of my seat , including his own's . He put his bag on his seat , not on his lap , thus ive to suffer squeezing with him . I was so angry , so i deliberately push in . He didnt even move a bit , like as if he didnt get what i was hinting . So i pushed in even further in an intentional manner . This time , he kinda couldnt take it anymore , and he moved in abit . But still , he left his bag on his seat . I was so mad ... Another one was this old Chinese man . He was bumbing my arm with his belly as the bus jerks throughout the journey , but luckily , he alighted early . There was this middle aged Chinese woman , she was creating a scene in the bus . She lost her spectacles , so she walked around , nudging and squeezing through her way up and down the bus . It was very crowded u see ...

And , i wanna mention about Tommy , Audrey's brother ... He's kinda funny and 'cute' because of his character ... ? Well , great pianist there , but of course , sometimes people have to stop and look out for their own mistakes . Nothing in this world is perfect , we can only make things perfect to how others may expect . Therefore , uve to stop and look out for some little minor mistakes , im not talking about notes or music ... its about the style , the methods and the balancing . So , that'll make a good musician if one can stop and spot his or her own mistakes .

I borrowed "Chicken Little" from Audrey . I suppose its damn funny , so now i'm going to watch it ...

Well , confusing mixture of feelings and emotions is what im feeling these days . Today , it was disappointment . Many are disappointed with their results . Well , there isnt anything to worry or disappoint about actually . Because , its already there , so we can only accept it . Yes , i think i kinda agree , i really hate that bald man . Its making me sick ... Can he think whats good for the musicians instead of whats good for the school ? I know whats good for the school ... Its money ! Its good for everyone , nobody can deny that . Jovan , chill down ...

Love in the past is only memory . Love in the future is only fantasy . Its only here and now that we can truly love ...