Sunday, January 08, 2006

Birth

Lots of thoughts and feelings towards some aimless ideas . I dunno ... i know its like Samuel's blog song , by James Blunt . Guess ... only ive guessed whats the motive of the whole song ... Well , guess now i should put it in my blog ? Anyway , the big yellow taxi came , and he stole 'her' away . I dun wish to pave any paradise just to make a parking lot for anything ... i dun wish to pave my thoughts with other's mindsets . I just wish to think how i think ... and i hope , someone will too .

Ignored .

Today was kinda fun ... ? Tillabong had fun performing a stupid little performance , and yet he's so happy ... funny . Jonathan Foong came ... and i think he liked it here , thats why i'll be seeing him again next week . So fun ... thanks to me , nevermind . Anyway , he was sight reading the pieces , and he could sight read a few , so thats fine . Then i think CSCO Pipa is missing ... and they questioned me , but i couldnt answer . I was the one who told them during the meeting , and Mike was like shocked . They all froze there then Lisa and Mike asked me what happened . Well ... ive no idea who 'stole' it or borrowed it , because the Pipas were never my affair ... but , somehow its part of my responsibility . Anyway , the concert is fixed on 3rd March , which is a Friday . I requested the tickets to be sold at $18 , and they agreed ... so now , its fixed , $18 , not the beginning $20 . The meeting was quite long ... and we discussed on many areas ... and some includes the players , the attendance and mostly the concert . My new assistant sectional leader is none other than ... MiYan , the SanXian player , who played so beautifully and loudly during combined practice , and ... it all happened to be wrong . Sidetrack ... After meeting , we went to eat at MosBurger , and it was good .

Nobody called me , and what ive expected didnt come true ... and since so , i went home . Then i finished my composition based on one of the Buddha chants . And its ... nice ... ? Hope so ... Now im working on another one .


I fell asleep and i just woke up . Only to find a few stacks of $50 on my computer table , because Mom left for Malaysia . And ... uncle told me he made soup , and i went to take a look ... It reminded me of some rusty iron nails , the yellowish brown ... ? The soup looked like that ... with some weird vegetables and fishballs ... I took a sip , then i covered it up next .

When i was dreaming , i woke up with a jerk . Then , i couldnt sleep anymore . I hope what i think is happening isnt happening ... Usually i'll get myself back to sleep , but just now , i couldnt . It was a ... sweet dream , but yet kinda of a nightmare to think of it .

Saw Samuel's nick , Invictus . Well , its a powerful poem , so well written by this British poet . I remembered it , because it gave me a good impression on poetry a long time ago . Well ...

Today's the birthday of ... something which has been most dear to me . It has accompanied me through my life in 2005 . It knows everything about me , but yet some it doesnt ... Its none other than ... my blog ! Happy birthday to my blog , people come on , sing it ! Well , it also indicates the day when i started my journey here ...