Thursday, January 26, 2006

U Raised Me Up

U raised me up , to more than i can be . And now ... i see more than im trained to see , and i know more than i should know .

Finally the song in my blog is ... audible . Anyway , just came home , accompanied SiHan to take bus 80 , how nice can i be ? To think of it , the journey is longer , yes definitely , but i walk less .

Lost 2 boxes of expensive chocolate , i left it in the the studio , and now its missing . I left there for weeks already anyway ... just cant remember to bring it to CSCO and for my classmates . Those were my favourite ... its like very nice , and its been already at least 5 years , since i last ate it . And now ... its gone just like that , good thing my aural book isnt missing ... thats most expensive .

Today was a short day , but long as how it seems every other day . I first had lesson , then after that ... went to eat with Jwen , Evan , Jobyna , Fairul and Samuel . I ate something nice ... and nothing much ... Then , i felt so poor . Today , is the poorest day of my entire life in school , not mentioning the coming future ... My wallet was pathetically empty . So , Fairul returned me $5 , from his debt of $65 , so now he only has to return me $60 . I feel bad to somehow ask people back for money , because afterall ... its mine , but i just dun like to open my mouth to ask , so ... i dunno . Tomorrow , i hope i can extract another few dollars back ... to feed myself . So here , i promise to myself , i shall never lend other people money , anymore .

After eating ... i went to school , and there , i met up with SiHan and YongRui . Then , we went to slack at the lounge . Evan and Fairul was already sleeping there ... and Samuel was practicing his trumpet at level 6 . So , after they left ... SiHan , YongRui and i fell onto the couch and started snoring away . We then decided to play LAN , and since i promised so ... i gave a condition , we only leave at around 1 30pm . So we ... read some magazine ... and took a short catnap . I stepped on YongRui's back ... and i tried to wake SiHan up ... At the lift , we met Andy , and i asked him along to play LAN , and he was willing ... so we had fun .

Played some games ... YongRui everytime anyhow join some game , then call us to follow along ... I cant play games well ... And when they shout and scream , it'll get me so nervous ... that i'll shoot anyhow and anywhere ... and start pointing my gun anywhere my hand brings me to ... thus , i die .

Felt so poor after playing ... Then we went back to school . Andy left first , he had to go somewhere . Actually i felt kinda bad to ask Andy along , knowing that he's the playful kind , but yet he doesnt have much money ... u know , u get what i mean ... ? Nevermind ... whats done is done ... So , i met Mark and gang at the lift , and they asked me out to eat . We walked around ... and Samuel told me some little exciting incident ... then Fairul told me some stories . In the end , Samuel and Fairul both went to Esplanade , and they said that they'll be back to catch the competition , but sadly or fortunately , they didnt .

After eating ... we headed to watch the competition . Before that , we had some nice conversation at the stall . Stephanie , Shawn , Mark , SiHan and i ate the NasiLemak . I know it doesnt sound so good ... but it was at least enough to fill the stomach for a night .

The finalists for the concerto competition was TingTing , John and Desmond . Desmond has very good musicality , and his playing was inspiring . John has very strong foundation in his techniques and basics ... but overall , i guess i didnt know how to appreciate the Piano pieces ... thats all . TingTing , has the best combination of both ... and she has the spirit of a Chinese performer , the power of the 'Chi' . She was good ... and the accompanist , was Sophia Hakim , not really sure if shes that good ... but , she won the best accompanist award . Anyway , the first prize goes to TingTing , then John and finally , Desmond . They were all of very high standards , and trust me , they were all good .

Went upstairs to play the Piano a while ... i was so happy that somehow TingTing won the competition ... at least a stand for Chinese music is made ... great , now i'll see NAFA's orchestra perform "The Tradegy of Li'An" a Zheng concerto , during the concert . Wonder who will conduct the piece ...

Im tired ... i slept well during the competition , but i was tired after playing stupid games with SiHan , and it appeared that we are quits , because it was a draw . Due to time constraints , i had to give up ... because my bus was arriving . Get what i mean ... ?

Not just a tragedy , its a catastrophe , or even a calamity . I dunno ... to me , its all the same . Well , im very unhappy with some things ... and some people . Its not u , if u think its u ...