Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year

Well , i just came home from Kenny's place . I stayed overnight there ... obviously , we did kinda nothing . I was playing Pipa all night , with Tillabong as my audience , then we talked ... He is really a sleepyhead . He slept on the floor , while i played some soft music ... then i'll ocassionally jerk him up by poking him . Then i forced him up , and then we went downstairs to get some food ... then we talked about somethings ... then i played with the stray cat , then it bit me . FuKang complaint that the fan was noisy , so he switched it off ... which made the room so warm , though the air-con was on for quite a while already . Tillabong was the first to fall asleep ... expected ... then i was the last . In the morning when i woke up , everybody had gone home , leaving Kenny and WeiLiang only ... and me yes . We took breakfast then ... we went home .

NYP practice was fine ... then FuKang came my house to play and i taught him a bit about composition . I used my compositions to teach him ... im not a composition student , so i can only say things according to how i feel . So ... i taught him how to apply simple chords to his melody , and even how to create different effects and stuff ... Then he played Warcraft , while i took a short nap . Then we went to NAFA after that ... it was raining , and we had to stand in the rain and flag for a cab . After i took my Pipa ... we went to Ritz Carlton Hotel , by bus . We had to walk through muddy paths and sandy roads to get there ... it was kinda tiring .

Like again , to me its already a norm . But its FuKang's first time playing for this kinda performance ... We changed , tuned and got ourselves prepared . Then we improvised and we even composed our own pieces there ... Played a few familiar tunes and some abstract weird compositions . We played for 3 hours , and we took an hour rest , in total . For $200 i think its kinda worth it ... but its still not enough for my CDs . Buddha Bar Remix has been sold out in MJ , the CD shop in Plaza Singapura . I must hunt for the next outlet which has it ...

Went to Orchard to meet up with Tillabong and WeiLiang . I was kinda pissed already because the weather was killing us . I managed to psycho FuKang to go Kenny's house to sleep . His friend is angry with him because he's supposed to stay home or go out with him or her ... Well , hope things are fine . Anyway , we had fun with WeiLiang and his gang of friends ... Im so tired , actually i dun even find anything fun already , other than spraying snow at Tillabong , which is like ... the minimal also . So boring ... till i saw this Chinese gangster punching this Indian man . Wheneva i see people fight , which involves Indian men , the Chinese is the aggressive one , while the Indian men dun fight back . Poor Indian man ... i think he sprayed the Chinese guy , and he found that an insult . Stupid gangster people ... really stupid ...

Well ... today supposingly going out to Pulau Ubin to cycle . Then some people said that its gonna rain ... and it did , and so the trip was cancelled . But lucky they cancelled it , because if we've insisted on going , then we'll be stuck in mud . I brought so many things along ... just to change and prepare for the trip . Kinda wasted ...

Mum just nagged at me about my school fees ... and the dust in my room . Then she told me she's gonna arrange my room . I hate new stuffs , i prefer to live a simple life with my old simple self . I hate to arrange my room , unless its my own idea . She was telling me how useless the cupboard is ... and how the empty space behind my computer is collecting dust ... And im blogging , and she's there at my door nagging ... i can afford to stare at her while trying to remember what im gonna blog about . Made me so fucking pissed ... I am now like cant be bothered ... NAFA fees are expensive , and i dunno whether its worth the amount .