Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Days

U might wonder like ... what happened wheneva i dun blog on time . Well , i just came home from the hospital . And i was actually on my way back from Esplanade , damn tired ... until i answered a phone call from Douglas , my uncle . And he sounded pissed about something ... then he told me that my Dad's condition isnt good . So , i immediately took a turn , and went to Jane's parents house ... because Dad was there .

I realised that no matter how , friends are like a well deep , where u can throw all ur nonsense and even troubles in , and yet it will never overflow ... but help is like water shallow inside ... Thus , the only help u can rely from is always from family . I was like ... very very disappointed , but thats the only way i can comfort myself that i actually tried something ...

Ate with Samuel and Fairul , then i headed to Esplanade for rehearsal . Lost my pass ... i think i dropped it in Suntec while playing with Fairul ... and talking to Samuel ... Well , my bad ... and luckily , YanHao has one extra pass for me . So from today on , i'll be known as Louis in Esplanade ... Its the first time we see the real sets , scenes are actors on stage . And the concert is like tomorrow , but yet there's so much not done . The ShaoLin monks were amazing ... attractive and powerful , im talking about their skills ... Especially the little boy , so adorable ... and so cute ! The rest were like ... normal . Anyway , rehearsal was tiring and boring ... Until the TanBo people suddenly came up with stupid ideas to play some musical games ... everybody played a note and , it'll success into a piece . Weird , but yet , i felt that ... maybe ... nevermind .

Well , i give up , its impossible . I dun want to end up into another chaotic predicament ... and though i wish that it'll be sweet and nice ... i dun think the other party may think that way . I dun wish to ruin somebody's life ... thus , im keeping my distance . So forget about everything ...

Back to my Dad ... When i saw him , he quickly arose and he sat up , smiling and looking so happy to see me , and of course , i smiled back . I forced him to drink some water , because he took some very strong injection which may be harmful to the kidneys if it doesnt pass out as urine ... So , Dad has to drink alot of water ... to wash it out . He hasnt been feeling very well ... he vomitted and he couldnt eat . Well , after a few sips ... he couldnt take it , he vomitted out the water he took in . I couldnt bear myself to see it ... so i looked away . Then i bathed , and prepared myself to bring him to the hospital for dripping . The only method left is ... by dripping , which is like injecting the water into his blood stream , thus , he doesnt have to take anything in orally .

I left the hospital at a later time , when he was warded into the observation ward . He was sleeping ... so i went back , and after the musical tomorrow , i'll make my way down back to the hospital to see him . By then ... he'll be done with his chemotherapy already ... hope he can take it . Be strong ...

Well , its expected and like what the doctors said ... Dad will go anytime soon ... and i shouldnt say it here , but i think as being such a quiet person about my own personal life ... i think by posting it here , people can understand better . How positive can 50% chance of survival be ... ? Well , if he should leave anytime now , i'll be happy for him . Firstly , because he dun have to suffer anymore . And secondly and most importantly , he'll leave a Christian .

I wonder how am i going to tell DrGoh about this ... because at least if he knows , it'll be easier to me to excuse myself from ... u know , some events and stuff ... At least i believe he'll be easier to approach compared to Adams . He's somebody who goes by his senses , unlike Adams who goes by his books . Im not implying anything else here ...

So , pray for Dad ... and he'll live his numbered days happy .