Thursday, January 19, 2006

Irksome

Got home early today . Took a bus and i missed my stop ... ended up in the interchange ... and the embarrassing thingi was that the driver was about to park the bus already .

I was lazy to go for class today , almost wanted to skip it ... I dragged my feet up , feeling the pull back into my bed ... but i fought hard . Sounds so exaggerated , but really ... i didnt feel like waking up . I slept late ... yes ... but i dunno why , i suddenly just felt really very tired . Took an MRT then a bus to school , its alot faster , but i'll have to stand longer in the MRT , then maybe not even a seat in the bus ... so its tiring . And imagine if i were to carry my broken sling bag , i'll die .

Its time to change the song . Anyway the previous song is by Sade ... called By Your Side . This new song is by CraigDavid ... and its what i wanna say also , though not in a negative way ...

Fell before , and like once bitten ... twice shy . And now , shame for me for falling again . Ive fallen ... but now , ive picked jmyself up .

After class , i practiced a while , after taking lunch with Eudora , Jobyna , Jwen and Evan . All the girls ... weird . Then we talked and joked ... Jwen and i ate exactly the same thing , she copied me ... joking . Then Eudora was eating the NiangTohFu , and she took the food that she wants and she put it in the tray ... instead of the bowl . I dunno how funny can that be ... Talked about some people in school ... and its a pity that there's is nothing we can do to chase them out .

After eating with them , i ate again with Fhairil , Fairul , Samuel , Mark and SiHan . Not forgetting somebody ... who is SiHan's friend , nevermind him . Then i ate a little ... Accompanied Fairul to pay his school fees ... and he only has to pay $800 ... cool ... ? Because he is paying by instalments , poor boy having financial difficulties ... but yet he could afford to party and eat some expensive waffles . Contradicting right ? Joking ...

Practiced a little ... outside , behind , at the stairs there ... Then it sounded great , good to cheat urself . I think its like bluffing ur ears on how u sound ... because the acoustic there is different ... its spacious ... thus the sound has these echo , like that day Benedict told me to practice in the toilet . Well ... again , i think its cheating urself on how u sound , because u'll realise that u dun really sound that nice . So ... i cheated myself just now . No matter how i practiced , i think i got somethings right ... bit by bit ... And no matter how , there are distractions ... and temptations ...

Audrey came and asked me out to FairPrice . So i called Evan and Eudora along ... they were practicing . And i cannot manage to only get one of them ... because Eudora wont go unless Evan does , and vice versa . So ... i told them different lies ... I told Eudora that Evan is going ... so , she hurried and took her stuff ... Then i told her to quickly call Evan to stop playing the Piano ... So , in the end , both of them came along . Audrey thinks that ... somebody is cute . And LeeTung was like telling me ... she has weird taste . Funny ...

Went to Orchard with Noozli and Evan . First stop , was MusicEssentials , Evan wanted to buy her books . Do u know how far that place is ... from NAFA ? And we walked on foot ... we could've taken a bus . Dunno what happened ... Noozli , again , was feeling down ... and he was very quiet . Well ... i think maybe its me ! Because when im around i always see him like that ... Evan was talking on the phone with Jwen ... so irritating ... Noozli walked off , went home first , then Evan and i went to TheHeerens to buy my stuff ...

Dunno who , or me , or whoeva ... is feeling tired . Mentally worn off ...

My blog nowadays are getting shorter and shorter , maybe because im feeling this laziness to blog that much . Well still ... at least i blogged . No point though actually ...