Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Havent Felt

Just took a long bus ride home . Firstly , i overslept ... so i reached Khatib about ... half an hour later , due to the jam . Then , i waited for the same bus opposite ... and it took me about 15min . Im very tired ... of all these long bus rides ... it always happen .

Well , today is a long day . Performed on stage today , and i know it sucked ... though DrTan and others said that it was enjoyable . Well , i think it was , all thanks to Dedric . DrKan asked me how did he do it ... and i explained everything to her ... Adams also praised him . Good for him ...

Ive been alone for more than a year now . And today , i havent felt much lonely . Everybody somehow was like ... away ... and so , i was alone , i talked to the access-course people . Andy cannot afford to study in NAFA , due to his financial status ... so , its kinda wasted isnt it ? Then i think somebody is attracting too much attention in school ... well , charismatic ... ? Or ... very fake ? I dunno ... I helped Andy with his theory , then i played the Piano for Anthea ... So boring ...

Did some of my analysis , and i showed DrKan at 6 30pm , when she was about to go back to her staff room . The lesson was at 6 , but i missed the lesson , i was busy talking to the access-course people ... and then , so i went there personally at 6 30 , and she looked through my scores . Well , then she showed me some simple ideas of how to analyse . Now i know what is essential , but i dunno how to spot them ... im dumb .

Congratulations to TingTing for winning in the concerto competition . Tomorrow , she'll be performing in school at around ... evening ... ? Yes ...

Fhairil brought a laptop to school today , and i used it to type the history notes . Its so much better ... i hate writing them all out .

Thanks to XiangPeng for his belt , because my pants was dropping . I lost the button ... and i can only survive with a zip , and u know ... its impossible . So i had this jacket as a belt , and then he willingly offered me his belt ... so grateful .

Nothing much to blog about today , just some ... weird feelings .

Played the Piano with Audrey and Noozli . Was walking to the bus-stop , and then i was thinking about something ... then i didnt notice that Audrey was in front of me ... I dunno what i was thinking ... feeling kinda down .

Anyway , i dunno why , my uncles kept reminding me to visit my father , like as if i dunno what to do . Well , im not any small kid , anymore . So , please , i can make my own decisions . Dorothy's husband , Yong , just called me . He's a very nice person , very good in character , and very well-mannered . But ... no need for the call .

Im going to visit Dad in the hospital tomorrow , he'll be doing his radiotherapy . Good luck ...