Monday, January 30, 2006

A Deferred Tale

Mom is just jealous that i talk to Jane in such a friendly tone , and im sure i can understand why . Its a long story , and a story like mine has never been told . Im not a geisha , im just a normal boy . But yet , my story has its elements , not as yet interesting compared to of a fairytale . But im sure , its unique , and its mine .

Refresh my memory for that today isnt the day to tell my story , i'll tell it again on my birthday , which will take a few months more ... Remind me .

Wore some granny clothings today . Was almost late for work ... at Conrad . How happy am i , for that today is the last day . Angeline even asked me whether i know where to keep my things , then i told her , im going home already , see her next year . There was another pianist , she has an attitude problem , her music was horrible ... and she had to look at several scores . Its so horrible ... Heard that JoshuaAng , this boy who acted in the local movies , is coming to study in NAFA . Well ... heard that from WeiFeng and i read an interview on him in the magazine . Well ... lets just hope that people like this will have a better attitude . I cant expect much from people that comes from 'good' backgrounds . But im amazed how good SiHan can be , though he's from a family of musicians ... maybe it all counts in his upbringing ... he has good character , and i think i wont expect that much from this ... JoshuaAng .

Stanley and i bought some CDs . Then i went back to Conrad and slept at the lounge . Im not allowed to sleep there actually , so ... i had to shake my leg while sleeping , to pretend that im just closing my eyes . But amazingly , they didnt approach me , so ... i continued my sleep . I woke up only till when i heard the horrible music on the Piano . Its ... hell .

Watched some silly Chinese old films , and they are ... still as fresh as always . Going to watch 'KingKong' soon ... i think i'll make funny noises like that time in the cinema with WeiLiang and somebody .

Hope peope are doing fine . Its been quite a while since ive been opening myself up for gatherings and outings ... And since im not invited to any , i shall stay at home and rest . Afterall , this holiday is a one week break for NAFA students , because of the termbreak . Cheaters , trying to cheat us of our holidays ... stupid NAFA . Anyway ... take care of ur health , and take more water if ur throat feels dry . Dun take fried food if ur having a fever and please , to everyone , dun be an asshole . Im joking ... just try to be nice .

I prefer people who goes the extra mile in no matter what they do .

Cant send Sharon the Pipa pieces ... because its not working . Well , hope she can manage to notate some notes for the Pipa , because i know ... its hard . I believe she can do it ... i heard her composition before , its not bad .

Dunno who can go out tomorrow ... i know Samuel can , at night . But then ... i'll be so bored . Well ... its new year , who can blame that ?

Saw some fireworks just now . It was ... kinda alright .

I love celtic music .