Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vacillate

I managed to find my ring . And i wore it today ... going out to buy more soon .

Anyway , guess today im home too early , its like ... dunno what to do . Again , ennui on the walls , clutching away my time , my breath and my every move . Senseless at first , but its realness is reality . No double vision ... no wild imaginations , everything settles in place calmly , and the facts and truth dun hide . I see everything clearly now , as like from the view of a crystal ball , though unclear and wavy ... it showed me a very distinct feature . And as soon as i know what it is ... everything made sense .

Was in school today , for lecture . MrYap was rather strict , dunno why ... but as the lesson went on , his tone became friendly and humorous . He made some stupid jokes about Samuel , PekChuan and Noozli ... but it made no connection to harmony . Well ... its pretty lame , only Samuel will find him cute . Anyway , then he mentioned that his teacher had huge sausage like fingers ... so thick , well , that was the funniest ... other than that , not really kinda of a big impact on me .

Went to watch the movie ... The Memoirs of a Geisha . Well , if u dunno what a Geisha is , its actually a word most suitable replaced by the word 'artistes' . So , its a Japanese woman , who is trained to entertain men with conversation , singing and dancing . It was a good movie ... not like some pointless Heirloom . The setting was cool ... the music was great ... i couldnt stop myself from humming its melody . Guess i was rather disturbing ... during the movies . Anyway , we bought in alot of food , i practically had my lunch in the cinema . Fairul , Samuel , Jwen , Evan , Jobyna and i then rested our legs up on the seat infront of us , because it was all empty ... funny . We were eating ... and the cinema was pitched black , so Evan used some light from her phone to see what she was eating ... Jwen also ... Well , im not going to explain what the whole movie is about and all ... its gonna waste alot of time ... But , i can tell u that ... i think their budget was very low , because the male actors paid and begged them to allow them to act inside . Well , obviously im joking ... its because the male actors were all ... very ugly . Beautiful Geishas ... disgusting old men ... bad combination ?

After watching the movie , we went back to school , then we decided to go Esplanade after Evan's lesson . Everybody agreed on that ... Jwen too . Then who knows ... when we're slacking in school , while waiting for Evan ... Jwen decided to go home . Well , such a cold blanket ! I hate that ... stupid ! But cant blame her ... So , Samuel practiced his Trumpet , and honestly , i think it sounded worst than any Chinese instrument ... because it gave me some serious headache ... so i left the room and went to another , to play the Piano . Think Audrey is right , all my songs have this same motive . Well ... its because i dun play the Piano ... and since its like the most universal instrument , its easy to work with . Pity that my Mom didnt allow me to learn the Piano when i was young ... deprived childhood , long story , like what Samuel said . Well , Samuel said many things , and to think of it , they are all true , just that it didnt sound quite pleasant ... but i didnt care ...

Went to slack at the lounge . I tried to play some of my new CDs , then after many attempts , then i noticed that it was a tape player ... not a CD player ... how dumb ? We laid down on some of the cushions , then i laid on Samuel's butt . After a while , ProfYu came , and he told us in a very nice and friendly manner that we have to do this and that ... and this and that ... So , we moved the cushions back to its original place . When he was gone , we all laid down on top of the very big new table , with the cushions . Then Samuel went rather ... nuts , he took off his pants ... only with his 'boxers' on , and that somehow got Fairul high and crazy . Then they 2 were very gay ... started to play with each other's arms ... hair ... legs ... and stuff ... I think Fairul accidentally saw Samuel's nuts too . Noozli pulled Samuel's boxers ... and for him and i , we both saw his buttcheeks . Samuel was at a loss i think ... but he didnt seem to care , so we dun really care too . Evan was there ... listening to all the weird comments ... on breasts ... asses ... Geishas ... Not to forget , we all were acting like Geishas for the whole day , after the movie , and its pretty gay .

Noozli was in some weird mood again . He went home ... And we took bus 80 . I was feeling very down just now , even in school when Fairul and Samuel was gaying around . Because ... i fell asleep and had this very unpleasant dream , and it seems to be true , so ... was feeling very weird . I was quiet for a moment , and Evan told me that its weird to not hear my voice ... or something like that , because most of the time , i'll be the one making lots of noise . So , they were all active and stuff ... except for me . Took 80 with them ... and i sat somewhere else , because the bus was very full , Samuel stood for a while ... then i think he found a seat . I went all the way in front and sat beside this old man ... and then , i went back into my dreamland . Till ... only when Fairul called me , and then i went to the back and sit . Evan sat beside me and she was so tired , she asked for permission to lie of my shoulder , so i turned my back and let her . I was tired too ... and of all the head that laid on my back or shoulder before , her's was the lightest , maybe because its rather hollow ... ? I dunno ... Then Fairul and i took a photo . Samuel was another one who slept well ... Fairul and i didnt .

I alighted first , then they called me and told me they saw SiHan . Sure enough ... i went into the little shop and saw SiHan . He took the same bus with us , but he didnt go up to the upper deck , so we didnt know . Then he waited for the bus with me , and we chatted about the competition ... He said he will join the competition next year ... maybe i will too ... Thanks so much for waiting for the bus with me .

Well , actually its amazing to me how people think . Bad taste ... ? I think when u were in a relationship , i thought the guy had the poorest of taste , and now u think others have a bad taste , funny isnt it ? Well ... i'll classify everyone equally , unless they dun deserve so , like this case ... looking down on people who are actually standing on the same ground as u . Well ... i dunno who im talking about ...

Just got home ... and feeling empty . This little confusion never fail to appear wheneva when im at the lowest point . My mood fluctuates ... and its only when and why that fits the reasons why it happens so . And now , the feeling hasnt cease ...

Listening to some exotic music .

So happy to welcome some new members into my family of CD collections . Thanks for reading ... Gentle reminder , please scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog page , and poll .