Friday, January 06, 2006

Oblivion

Just came home from performance . Hope Samuel and Fairul enjoyed themselves , because i think its quite an embarrassing concert , whereby the chinese orchestra played pop music ... and some parts by the LiuQin were out of tune ... and not forgetting the other instruments . Well , i think we are all prone to such mistakes , because afterall , Chinese Music isnt scientific . But ... Chinese Music has elements that the Western's doesnt have . And ... afterall , we are more expressive in nature ... remember ? The music of nature ...

I shant talk much about the performance here ... and again , it was full , except for one or two empty seats . Anyway , i didnt go to school today , because i was sick . At MosBurger just now , heard plenty about DrTan , our new teacher for SingaporeArtScene . And i heard that the workload is like ... so much worse , compared to StudyingSkills . Shit ... i think im gonna waste alot of time taking pictures of statues and stuff ... DrTan , today called my name alot of times ... ? Thats what i heard ... then she complained about many other things about disciplinary stuff .

I went to see the doctor today , and she was extremely nice as usual . Then she mentioned that my throat is very red , can see the blood vessels . I knew it ... so thats why i cough out streams of blood in the morning or during dry coughs . So ... again , i took an MC for the day . And i also told her about some bodyaches ... so , she helped me check ... then blood pressure thingi also .

Came home later to continue of WeiLiang's composition . I progressed on from the simple melody line that he composed ... and making it into various variations . After that ... i went to meet Tillabong at the MRT , then we walked to NYP .

ChaiXia just told me that she saw some people cry , just now during the finale piece . I think its kinda touching also ... but the screeches and cacophonic notes really kinda spoilt the atmosphere . I dun think anybody cried ...

Today was a short day , with a short concert .

I cant stand those people who gossip about others , yet pretend that nothing happened . Well , be honest , if u gossiped about me , just admit it , or have the guts to ask for the truth . YanJun , i know u said something about me to others . Well , spreading rumours and hurting my retribution or my relationship with my friends , thats kinda cheap . And i think , u should ask me for the truth instead of secretly telling others , like a rat . Well , i detest a rat , and i detest ur modesty . I think u should approach me anytime soon to apologise , because u are indeed spreading a lie . And ... i cannot take it , im not verbally assaulting u here like what u've done . Im just demanding an apology .

Oblivious about anything , but yet so sure about what ur telling ... ? Kinda weird in a true comparison . I think if someone is in oblivion , one should not be so sure of his or her feelings , because afterall , he or she is not sure of anything . So , be sure of what uve said , and admit it , like a brave lad . Dun talk nonsense without a responsibility of what uve said . Thats what ive learnt from Dino , and it kinda made sense for me , not for him . And , since uve said it , im sure u have the evidence to explain urself . Prepare urself ...

Short day , short concert , and to add on , a short comment for u , YanJun .

Thanks and goodnight .