Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pleasure Fatigue

I think there's something wrong with my blog . There's this stupid page that keeps coming up ... not only in school computers , its here at home too . Thus , i dun think its safest at home afterall . School computers are like ... running like some slow dead snails ... it takes like 15 min to start up and stuff ... so u imagine how slow it is . Blogging at weird and inconsistent timings ... must catch up with the momentum of life .

Today , im tired . I first attended a lecture in the morning . Ive no idea what MrYap is going through , i just listen and just try to understand what hes talking about , but i just cant apply it into the question . Its like ... difficult . Anyway , after that , i practiced with Laurence , because im going to perform his piece tomorrow during Music Platform ... so exciting ... ? I dunno what will happen tomorrow ... keeping my fingers crossed .

Before that , i went to visit Dad . Because , Dorothy messaged me that he vomitted and is feeling some bodyaches and stuff ... Well , he is on his road to recovery , as long as nothing goes wrong within this week , then he'll be in good condition . The neurologist did an operation on him , and they created a tube that links from his head to somewhere ... which helps to serve as a vessel , because the tumour cannot be removed , and it is blocking some other vessels . Hard to explain ... anyway , the tube will serve its main purpose when he needs to go for radiotherapy . He is indeed going through a hard time now . For me , im juggling my time between studies and Dad ... ive been sick these few days . He has to stay strong for chemotherapy and radiotherapy , hope he'll be fine . Pray hard ...

And , to let the others know ... At 11pm every night , there's a synchronised prayer session with everybody who cares for Dad . He'll pray and confess for himself too ... Let's not give up hope , he's on his way to recovery , like ive said .

DrKan just told me that i had to redo all my scores for analysis , because i think they are chosen . Well , tough time for me ahead ...

Just came home from the movie at Suntec . Well , its like a wasted production . It managed to con some people into watching it , because the poster looked really attractive . Its a horror film , and trust me , Fhairil didnt scream and Fairul even opened his eyes throughout the whole movie ... Samuel did cover himself with the popcorn ... But by hearing so , u can tell that ... the movie isnt scary at all . I think Jwen will even yawn ... Anyway , the movie is about this legend or myth about adopting baby spirits . Well ... i think many had heard other stories about it before ... The story of this , is kinda interesting ... but it just lacked the kick . Reminds me of music from SCO ...

Took a bus home ... with Fairul , Samuel and Fhairil . Then we talked ... Got the hint , but didnt bother much . Looked through some pictures ...

Yes , i want to upload some pictures , but now im like so lazy ... so lets just wait .

YanYu called me today .

Tomorrow is Wednesday , the busiest day of the week ! Im gonna suffer ...

Just walked up 11 storeys , because i saw a cockroach in the lift . Didnt wanna take the lift with a cockroach ... again . Its really scary ... so , i'd rather walk ...

Im exhausted ... mentally . Fatigue about ... pleasure and all the fun .

Just read Jovan's blog , and its dumb ... the infection thingi . Well , im infected now . And since im like so bored ... must well do it , since at least some people will know my weird facts . Anyway , this infection is some chain thingi , i'll have to list out 5 weird facts about myself ... So , here goes ...

Kinda similar to Jovan , im a right hander , but i somehow very much like a left hander . I write with my right hand ... yes ... and same with the slinging bag thingi about Jovan . Ive something else ... In art classes , i can only draw people facing the left . Anything facing the right will be screwed up . And i dun like to walk on people's left side ... meaning , i prefer to face the left . Thats why , u see my pictures , almost all facing my left , which is usually reflected as the right to the viewer . I hold my knife on my left hand ... i cross my left leg over my right ... yes ... Because of the left thingi reason , i cannot draw well .

I shake my leg . Like who doesnt right ... ? But i only shake them when im thinking about something ... weird ... ? Usually i'll balance my slipper with one toe , while my left leg crosses over my right , then i'll start shaking . I dunno why , but thats when im deep burried in thoughts .

From young till now , wheneva im quiet ... there's something wrong . It means ... my poor stomach is growling , or simply that ... im hungry . My Mom knows that ... and only some of my friends know . So when im really quiet , offer me a sweet ... or either , initiate to eat please ! Because ... im really hungry . No food , no energy to crap .

Do u know that the curry is good for health ? Thats out of point though ... nevermind .

Another weird fact is ... i love curry ! That sounds normal ... ? But , the twist is that ... i dun like spicy food ... I dunno why , curry is like ... such a turn on for my tastebuds , i always drool over curry . But , no matter how spicy it is , and i know that i cannot take it , but i'll always give it a try ... and i'll finish it up . Curry ! Hurry curry ... i love curry . I hate chilli ...

I dun really like meat . Contradicting to my body mass ... ? True ... I never take fruits , only apples . I take a ton of vegetables , and i love them ! From the longbeans to my favourite bittergourd ... i love them all . I used to take so much that ... i think its equivalent to taking a few servings of meat . Anyway , i dun like fruits ... did i mention that already ? And another thing is that i cannot take desserts . Be it Chinese or Western ... only ice-cream . I cannot take any dessert at all ... i'll puke , really .

Well , thats all for the chain of ... infection ... So , now i'll have to infect other people , and make them pass this stupid chain . Well , thanks Jovan , so maybe i'll pass it to people like ... Samuel , Jwen , Evan , YongRui and Fhairil . Since u didnt mention them ... and they have a blog too , so i'll pass it to them .

This is extremely lame ... can ?