Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year , New Clothes

Cant blame my day on a boy . Woke up kinda late ... and to think of it , im supposed to go NAFA to pay my outstanding fees ... the next thing i thought for a moment ... forget it . I took 13 to Tillabong's place . It took me an hour or so ... meanwhile i read a book , which i just happily flipped its pages and land my eyes anywhere on anything attractive . Colourful pictures ... Anyway , then i pass Tillabong KaiYi's clothes . Evil ... im pissed . Stupid attitude ! Anyway ... yes , maybe i should start to agree with my feelings . Its time to distant myself away from some people ... If u think im refering to u ... then maybe im not , but ... maybe i am ?

After passing him the nonsense , i went home , this time by 853 , which only brought me back within 45min . I turned on my computer , then i talked to some people , then i read blogs , then i did nothing else .

Just took dinner at home , Mom cooked . She made some weird rice which tasted kinda bland . Its rice cooked with some vegetables ... and stuff ... And the soup taste like raw vegetables ! Disgusting dinner ... but its not totally Mom's creation . Its Grandma's friend's , and uncle's . And ... again , it tasted awful .

Dickshen was feeling kinda happy today i guess . He was so playful just now ... opening my door , coming in to find excuses to touch my CD player , while i fix his toy . Then ... i started to take hairpins and doll him up like a girl . It worked ... so cute , like a little girl . Then i pinched his cheeks and chased him out of my room ...

Tomorrow is the first day of another academic term . So dreadful ... but yet so exciting . Im so dead already ... ive suggested to stop lesson with YanYu until i get her her pay from NAFA . Ive got no time , and i promised her , so i better go do it . This whole week has been a busy week , in the hospital and stuff ... then had some simple celebrations and outings ... no time at all to do my stuff .

I shall be a good boy , and pack my bag now , and sleep early tonight . But ... then , what am i going to do about the rehearsal tomorrow at Nanyang Girl's School ? And wait ... Amanda , my step-sister , is studying there tomorrow ! Shit ... must face her , then she'll ask me so many questions . She was accepted my Raffles Girl's School too , but afterall since she knows about the attitude of the girls there , she rejected the offer . Now , she's going for Nanyang Girl's School .

Yes , i better redeem myself from SiHan's free meal list ... so i better mention him in my blog , because i think i left him out in yesterday's post , no wonder i felt like somebody was missing ... Anyway , ive got to know SiHan in NAFA , like obvious ? At first , i thought he was the musician type of musician ... meaning , those who are arrogant because they come from a family of musicians . But i was proven wrong when i got to interact with him . Well , its good that he has a good set of principles , thanks to his beliefs . He is a really generous guy , at times , and sometimes , just not that generous . But ... overall he is generous , yes . And i wonder did he really go find Vitas for me ... or he didnt even make the effort to help me find ... so sad . But no matter how , im still disappointed that i cannot get Vitas into my family of CDs ... Well , SiHan is a great cellist and a great friend , hopefully . And ... see u tomorrow !

A brand new day like those of a brand new clothes . Nobody would wanna get their new clothes dirty , thus they protect and take precautions to keep their clothes clean . But after it gets a bit dirty , they wouldnt mind dirtying it a little more anymore . So , a brand new year is always the cleanest moment , when everyone is exceptionally nice . But ... when time flies , soon enough , everything would be back to square one , normal .

What should i bring to school tomorrow other than my Pipa ... I think i shall share the chocolates i bought for WeiLiang and Tillabong with my classmates , some of them , not all . Then i shall get them something else ... since chocolates are like ... not much of a good use . They are only used to entertain little kids ... like me !

Well , to think of it , im somehow rather careful with my words . U've asked about my past and stuff , i didnt deny anything , but i managed to make u believe and assume things ur own way . I didnt lie , im rather honest , dun u think so ?

Who cares about the past other than historians . Well , if ur one , then please dig into it . If ur not , then forget it and look ahead ... because we are the one creating history for the future . So , live on ...