Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Campaign

Well , to think about it , YanJun , i know ive been baised against u , because of ur background . Ur reputation isnt that ... nice ... So , after realising that maybe ur not somehow like how uve been , ive thought about changing my attitude towards u . U can tell the difference , i was good towards u after the camp . But after that i read ur blog and stuff ... then i thought maybe forget it , that was the past . But , now ur complaining about ur life when others arent . Its stupid , i always think in this way ... if i wanna die , i'll make sure i bother no one . I dun wanna commit suicide by jumping down the window , or else the workers have to clean up my mess . And ... if i were to go , who would take care of Mom and Dad . So ... dun think about dying , its stupid . Think about how u can clear up all ur mess with some other methods , maybe with a simple apology . Everything is just that simple ... dun have to do this and that . Why do i only see u complaining about ur life ... ? Maybe its because uve led an abnormal life . But dun use ur family background or relationship issues to change anybody's point of view . Im sure some others are in deeper shit or ... is a worser state . So , dun be selfish , and start climbing out of that well ...

Just came home from Esplanade . Today was miserable ... had free dinner from WeiFeng . Everybody else there didnt get their share of dinner because MajTay gave the wrong information . Anyway , the rehearsal today was in the orchestral pit . Its not my first time ... but its my first time in Esplanade Theatre .

Before that , i was walking , with difficulty with my new shoes , towards Esplanade . Then , somebody waved to me , then i couldnt see clearly who it was ... then i noticed the patch of moustache , its MajTay . He went for a walk ... because its still early . I didnt go eat with JiaJin and WeiFeng , i went to the stage door straight away . Then the security guard was nice , he asked me whether i was waiting for the pass ... then i told him yes . Then he gave me the pass first ... So i was the first to enter ... I sat around ... and i surfed the net ... Then RuiYang , the ex-principal Bassist of SYCO , came . He was friendly and we chatted about SYCO ... and even school ... and career paths ... He is not only smart , he is kinda experienced . Heard that he wanted to perform a DoubleBass concerto with SYCO , but he was rejected ... so he quit . But , its kinda wasted ... such a talent , but such a lousy management SYCO has . RuiYang played 'The Flight of the Bumble Bee' for his audition , no wonder he was the principal . Unlike me , i played some lousy song and i didnt even got highest in the audition . But i think maybe somehow YuJia changed her decision and made me principal . Well ... so grateful .

YanChien and RuiYang then started to talk about economics . I cant understand their ... business management thingi ... So , i ate my noodles , which was spicy thanks to WeiFeng , and i kept quiet .

Rehearsal was as boring as ever . Some songs are nice ... some arent . I liked the Buddha Chant piece ... and i like Mike's solo parts . Well , i also liked the keyboard synthesizer ...

I think the musical is gonna be quite a mess . But the publication was like ... good . I see its posters in every bus-stops , and every articles or magazines . Anyway its the 'KungFu Tale' and the tickets are selling at $40 to $60 plus ... But i can buy a minimum of 2 for $20 each . Anyone interested ... please think twice .

I brought like $7 out today . Shocked ... felt lost . I couldnt buy concession and i couldnt top up my card . I felt so horrible ... next time must make sure there is at least $50 in my wallet . Thanks to yesterday's meal , i spent so much ...

I noticed something horrible also . Cannot take it anymore ... must change ! Let the campaign begin !