Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Forgetful

My heart is pumping like crazy now . Because ... i dunno where i put my ring . Sometimes , when im frustrated with something ... i'll get so mad that i'll just be too distracted by my own problem to do almost anything else beside me . Like now , im blogging ... with yet the fact that my ring hasnt been found yet . All i know is ... its at home . Somewhere ...

Anyway , saw StevenLim twice already at AngMoKio , dunno doing what . I cant imagine people like him ... how to make a living ... ? I feel so ... embarrassed even just to see him .

Ate with Samuel at S11 , ate the curry chicken thingi that i and Tillabong ate last time . Not bad ...

Firstly , choir was kinda fun today . Crazy African song ... sounded kinda nice , but though the lyrics are rather odd . Sang quite alot today ... then after choir , its Chinese Ensemble . Its the time where people come and waste ... Anthea came today , and i made her play some stupid stuff , really funny . I was laughing non-stop ... and YouGuo was feeling this dilemma whether to perform the piece ... He has been feeling rather confused lately , about competing in the Concerto Competition also . Well , he's already somewhere there , i think he should grab all the chances that comes . For me , im still working my way ... and i dun think i can reach where he is now .

Commuter Concert was great . The pianist was really good ... havent heard anyone played that soft before , except for me . His notes were clear ... be it running or in chords . Though he might play in chords ... he managed to play it very lightly , like just a slight touch on the keys . Pedal point was clear and so ... distinct and equal . I dunno what to say ... i fell asleep .

Sometimes , people ask for it themselves . The more they clap ... the more encores the pianist will play . Im joking ...

After that , i met up with Sharon , this year 2 MOE teacher . And she composed a song for platform they other time , but it was for Violin . Their compositions are mostly atonal in character , meaning ... its like an avoidance of traditional Western tonality . So , im gonna play some abstract pieces ... i think . I went through with her the basics and special effects of the Pipa's ability . Well , many people might have underestimated a Pipa . If uve realised , most of the Pipa pieces , concertos , solos or even duets are composed by people who had played the Pipa before . Only some managed to write for the Pipa ... the others have to get their hands on . Main reason is because that ... the Pipa hasnt gotten a limit , its ability is stretched everyday by people that dwells into its mysterious character . I think she got kinda stressed by the different style of notating for the Pipa ... Well , i showed her everything , almost , some she didnt wanna see . Laurence also went through the same ... but he was more open , as in ... he was somehow rushing for his composition , so there isnt much of the time left to experiment , he wrote the piece first then he added some other techniques in . Working backward helps too ...

ChaiXia just told me that ... putting songs in blogs is against the law , and might be caught by the police . Well ... i dunno that ... i think its rubbish . She heard it somewhere ... well , who knows ... cant blame it on the ear wax .

Went to AngMoKio , with Samuel , in 166 . Talked about many things ... people in school , people outside of school ... friends to strangers ... Somehow , everything around u or me , will remind ourselves of the past , isnt it ? This goes out to everyone ... dun get me wrong . Anyway , i think he and Tillabong should change thier surnames to ... Ngeow . Evil ...

Im tired ... and i still cannot find my bloody ring . Irritating ... dun tell me ive to buy the third one ...

I lost the keychain that Raymond gave me , so sad ! I think i can go drown myself now ... i want another one ! Its like so nice can ... ? Then now ... its gone . Sad ... sob ...