Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hierarchy

Just came home from a long bus ride , took a total of 2 buses , though i could take one direct one . Practiced in school , practiced nonsense , for quite a long while ... then heard some people playing YellowRiver Piano Concerto in the computer lab , so i went in and join them . Then talked to one of the trumpet player , from the access-course , Edric if im not wrong . Then also heard Mark , Noozli , Fairul and Samuel play ... Mark improved so much , from the tone to the skill . I think i must learn from him more ... Samuel and Fairul just ... anyhow played the bumble bee song .

Anyway , i had a performance today in school , a composition by Laurence remember ? Its screwed up , not his fault , think its mine ... ? I dunno what went wrong again , anyway its the same old problem . Guess this performance might have changed many mindsets . Laurence is a nice guy , yes . Thanks to him anyway , and felt so sorry ... Right , Samuel .

Ate with SiHan and WeiXiang ... now , im feeling kinda queasy . Samuel bought me a drink , so nice of him . And thanks to Ivan for the umbrella ...

I think im being paranoid about somethings . Dunno why , it just seems that these pests wont leave ur life ... and they'll plant themselves somewhere where ur most uncomfortable with . Since now even where i am is infected , i dun think its safe for me anywhere else . I hate these people ... get out of my life please ! I wish that some big acidic pesticide rain will fall and kill all these disgusting bugs ... i wish ...

Anyway , saw Samuel in school today . Samuel Wong yes , not Samuel Yau . Dunno what was he there for , he was with GohTohChai . Well ...

Next week there'll be another Music Platform ... for the Chinese Ensemble , its time to shut ur ears and close ur eyes , trust me .

Well , there seems to be some little caste system in CSCO ... I think its these classification thingi that makes people very unhappy . Who would wanna be a bourgeoisie , or even a plebeian ... ? Nobody does ... everyone hope that they'll be either united in someways , or classified as under one single body . I think its too much for him to say that too ... so relax and take things easy . U must understand ... the concert is coming , and its only normal for them to be concern about the others who cannot play ... and the problem is that , its kinda a grand concert , so nobody is spared . For me , i must say , ive been slacking ever since dunno when . I just go and sight read my scores ... like those days in SYCO even . I never practiced my pieces at home ... but now i think its kinda an example setting thingi , so i should practice my pieces at home and make sure i can play all of them with ease . Relax Tillabong ...

Called Jonathan , Jacinda , XiuHua , Raymond and Jasmine ... and surprisingly all of them picked up their phone rather on time . So ... im happy . I asked them to perform for the performance thingi ... and they didnt reject ... so , i feel so happy for myself . Thanks to them . Except for HuiMin , she called back later though ... Didnt wanna bother MiYan , since she's already kinda reluctant to be the leader , so i wont wanna push her much . Let her have a break and stuff ... let her just rest , unless i really cannot take it . Im tired ... already though ... Please dun misunderstand that im seeking attention by doing all these ... or stealing the limelight of being a leader ... No im not , and please nobody would actually wanna volunteer to do all these if they're a leader , trust me . Its tiring ... its demanding ... and its time consuming . So , i wish im not ... but since Mike asked ... so , must well just take it right ... no choice .

Samuel is wickedly infatuated ... cant help it . Just dun do anything stupid like u said today just to get her ... or ...