Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Morning Bird

Stranger than usual . I just woke up , and its like early in the morning . I dun usually wake up so early . This time , i felt like as if im late for school or something . Last night , when i reached home , i fell into bed and i couldnt wake up after that . Guess im tired ...

School was fine . Boring rehearsals ... had some nice conversation with some of my friends .

After which , everything went wrong . First , i took 166 to the hospital , and i fell asleep , thus i missed my stop . I took the bus all the way till Dover , then i was like ... lost . I felt strange at first when i saw NUS ... because somehow i know , ive taken either the wrong bus , or ive overshot my stop . So i alighted ... then i went over to the other side and i took 166 again . This time , i didnt sleep ... So it took my almost 2 hours to get to the hospital when i could actually have gotten there in like 30 minutes .

When i got there ... i walked quickly to block 5 . And i thought it was at 52a , when the ward was actually 52b . I went into 52a , and the first thing i noticed was its serenity there . It felt weird ... then later i saw many baby pictures ... and things got weirder . Then i noticed , its a labour ward . So i went to 52b , and its the ICU , intensive care unit . I went into the surgical section and then i walked around every bed to look for Dad . Then the next thing i know ... im at the wrong ward again . Its another 52b ... so irritating right ?

Dad was bald . They shaved his head for the surgery ... now he looks better . Joked with him about his new hairstyle . He was really weak and tired ... he just wanted to see me . I didnt know why , i had a terrible flu there ... sneezing really loudly . So i went to a corner and started sneezing like a mad elephant would . So , i had no choice , i told Dad that i'll leave earlier , because im not feeling quite well . His immune system isnt that strong , so i think i shouldnt stay for long .

I went to meet up with Samuel and gang at Esplanade . They were doing their citation and their analysis . I stood there doing nothing ... disturbing Fairul by pulling his boxers , thats all . Went to eat with them later ... ate some curry noodle again , and trust me , its nice ! Do u know that curry and peanut butter is actually good for health ? Well ... then , we talked and laughed abit . Samuel couldnt finish his noodles , because it tasted like temple food to him . To me , it doesnt even have a proper taste ... its like ... weird . Fhairil ate so much again ... weird .

Took 162 with Samuel and Fhairil , and we had a hard laugh there . Williana was in the bus too , so i kept waving to her to attract her attention , but she didnt notice only after a few waves . Samuel said i looked retarded . Then we talked about mad crazy people , and somehow everything is linked with the bus . So maybe , we 3 might even become somebody like that next time . Because of such memories ... we'll go crazy .

Had fun ... now is still early ... dunno what to blog about . My mind is still sleeping ... so , thats it for the day . Good morning .