Friday, January 27, 2006

The Swan

Like yesterday's tragedy , today i is the aftermath . Its the awakening that makes people come back to life ... let the sound of the Ocarina ring the bells in our soul , and let it introduce spring once again , into our lives .

Was late for class today , and i told Evan to help me tell Yohanna that i was in the hospital . Thanks to Yohanna for not further questioning ... Anyway , i was very late , thanks to the stupid taxis . I woke up at 9 , and my class was at 10am . So , i had to take the MRT , but in order to do so , my uncle has to fetch me there , or else i wont be on time . So i woke up , only to find that my uncle has gone for work , because he thought that i dun have to attend school today , other schools were having half day off ... Please , im studying in NAFA , where rest is an excuse .

So , i had to take the cab . I walked quickly to the main road , only to find an empty road . So , a few cars passed by ... followed by plenty of occupied taxis . And it took me 40 min to finally decide not to take a cab , because i was terribly late already . At 10am , i took the bus to school ... and life went on .

There , in school , i ate with Evan , Jobyna and Jwen , the rest said that they'll meet us at MOS Burger in PlazaSingapura , but they didnt . I was feeling kinda disappointed with some people , and i just didnt felt like eating ... at all ... I didnt talk ... and Jwen thought its weird not to hear my talk ... So , i said ... im a quiet person , i dun talk much . But the fact is that ... im hungry , remember the infection ... ? I posted all the weird facts there ... go find it urself if u wanna know ...

After eating , shopped a little , then heard some weird music in the shop ... Then , we took a cab back to school ...

Chinese performance class was ... kinda funny . I was doing my analysis , and i sat beside MrYeo . He treats me very well now ... he talks to me , calls me to sit beside him , and we talked and even laughed . I think thats great ...

DrTan is kinda cute , to think of it , dun u think so ? She laughs ... and her accents ... and the way she speaks ... is so , civilised . She looked cute with the extra comments that Fairul gave that day ... Well , enjoyed the short lesson . Learned quite alot of the Esplanade ... and some of the provocative writers ... and some controversial performers , and they ended up banned from the government . Saw some stupid art works ...

DrKan was nice also , she asked some questions , and i looked away purposely ... because i didnt know how to answer , and the next thing i know , she called my name . The lesson was prolonged alittle , so i requested i leave first ... and she allowed me to .

I promised to go watch movie with Audrey , but then during the class , then i remembered that i'll be visiting Dad tonight , and i promised . After weighing the importance , im going to see Audrey for 3 more years , but i only have 3 more months to see my Dad ... So , im sorry , for that Audrey seemed so angry , and she told me to get lost from her sight . So hurting yes ... but i had no choice , i ignored her comments and quickly left school .

Thanks to Sharon , the flutist in class , she told me which bus to take to get to BoonLay , and thanks to her for accompanying me . I know im not a good talker like Samuel ... or anyone else , but im a good listener . Like a speaker , who needs a break from talking , sometimes ... i might shut my ears to allow it to fallow for a moment . Im a good listener ... not a talker ... How about a joker ? No ... i dun think im one ... im the living joke itself .

Went to BoonLay , and had a small reunion dinner with my paternal family . Then i had to leave with Dorothy to visit my Dad ... and we didnt inform grandma and grandpa about it , because we hid Dad's condition from them ... Well , think they'll understand if they were to know the truth .

When i entered the house , it smelled of an old folk's home . Dad was lying on the sofa , like a dead insect . Not implying anything ... because he was all crunched up , guess he was feeling cold . He wanted to hear my play my Pipa ... nobody on earth has ever wanted to hear my playing , except for critics . I took out my Pipa , and everyone there was amazed by how ugly it was ... im joking . I tuned my instrument ... and i warmed up . To think of it ... ive no idea what im going to play ... i just let my fingers take me to whereva the wind blows .

I played a song from LiuDeHai , called "Swan" . The tone carries sadness , excitement , elegance and hunour . Its beauty is known ... and it was felt at that instant . I dunno why , but the Pipa today sounded beautiful , it was in tune , and it didnt go out of tune at all ... I closed my eyes , and my fingers moved along ... my mind was calm . Other than that , i played songs like "The Sound of Silence" ... and even "Dance of the Yi Nationality" ... those popular famous tunes ...

Dad enjoyed himself ... and then , he was tired ... and we brought him to his room . I off lights ... and i packed my bag , then i headed home .

A simple day , could mean a special day to remember in the future . We took photos together ... and im sure , in the future , it'll be with me forever .