Friday, January 06, 2006

Clapping Hard

It takes 2 to clap . I just cant raise my other hand ...

Just did something for the first time in my life . It felt ... weird . Im confused ... Anyway , nice chatting and stuff ... Dunno what else to say , i shant say anything about it then .

ChaiXia bought me shaving cream for Christmas . And this Christmas hasnt been much of a time to celebrate for me , though ive taken some time out to have fun ... but most of the time , im troubled with my woes . And ive no time to buy anything for anybody at all ... only that i remembered everybody at CSCO , so i bought my favourite chocolates for them , and one for NAFA , thats just so simple . And thanks to those who bought me gifts ... like ChaiXia , Evan , XiuHua and JiaJin , which is indirectly giving to me because of the present exchange .

Practice was kinda boring like usual . I invited Samuel and Fairul to come , dun be sad if i havent called u ... its because the concert is really a bore , i dun wish to kill anybody with some bad music . But i enjoyed myself there ... because its kinda fun , the people there and stuff ... The standard of the orchestra is of course , not very good , but they still managed to pull things up together . Like one of the Pipa player is Indonesian , and she picked up the Pipa when she came Singapore , like 6 months ago , and till now , she already mastered some basics . If u come with a closed ear and with an impression of ur own's , then its pointless because tomorrow's concert isnt about Chinese Music . Its ... pop songs and stuff ... U'll see me yawning on stage and slouching my back ... Anyway , hope they wont regret like YiChun and PuayKhoon did .

Butterflies ... inside , outside and in the clear blue sky . The feeling of those baby days were falling like helpless rain , so mercifully upon my head . Passion and compassion lightened every dark spot , and touched and melted every hearts of stone . I felt it close , like blushing red flowers rushing in my heart . But , it doesnt have the key to open the heart of mine , for its frozen and rock hard ... Nobody can open it , and no breathe of a lion can melt the glacier . Only ... love can .

At least somebody shared a common interest , for that this song by Sarah McLachlan is nice , and one of my favourites . Its not only touching , its meaningful and ... motivating ... ? Samuel and gang didnt enjoy it as much as i did ... they were listening to some other stupid songs from James Blunt ... i dun like his voice , not as exotic as how Samuel described it though ...

Mom just called me and she is at the bus-stop waiting for me . I lied to her that im taking a bus from interchange because practice just ended , actually i spent like a few hours outside doing something else . I called her , but she didnt have call waiting and she was using the phone , so her line was busy . So ... i didnt wanna wait , i walked home . And it has already been like 15min , then she tell me now she is waiting at the bus-stop , counting buses . Well ... where else can i find somebody like family .

Talking about family , it'll have to include my Dad ... ? He's feeling kinda down nowadays , because he realised how serious his cancer is ... becoming . And he has to go for the therapy no matter how , even if its incurable . We'll just have to prolong the attack of the cells ... and pray hard that nothing will go wrong . Be strong , because im here , and i know ... and u know , that u wouldnt wanna leave me alone here . I'll still have Mom ... but then who will i have to argue with ... ? And who else would watch my concerts , because Mom doesnt ... Dun leave me . I'll feel alot better just to know that ur still around ... though , im a bad son . Ive disobeyed my filial piety ... and i know , ive disappointed everybody .