Sunday, November 26, 2006

Alone

Im now browsing through Friendster, only to find myself laughing away when i see Dedric's photos. Its pure entertainment! There is one with him playing Percussion during the trip to Taiwan. My goodness... its totally funny and stupid!

Anyway, i love messages like that. They are brief and they tap into the deepest parts of inner emotions. Though it might be insincere or otherwise, it doesnt matter. Im feeling empty, and one slightest tap will produce an echoe, thus... i'll still prefer abit of sound in this emptiness.

Went for TP rehearsal. To think of it, the competition is nearing. As for me, i think my responsibility as a Pipa player in the ensemble hasnt reached a level where it should be. Ive no time for this ensemble thing seriously, so... i thought of skipping the rehearsal today since im so busy. But well, i went.

I played badly, and i think its so embarrassing. If QingLun hears it, he'll start nagging and criticising. I think nobody plays better to his ears other than those obviously good players like professionals, YouGuo or Samuel. As usual...

Today is the first time i got to rehearse with the Xiao player, XiangLe. I knew him before, and i think he added me on Friendster a few years ago... but well, we didnt talk at all until today. From passing words, i heard that he is very friendly and nice. Well, during rehearsal... he was suppose to play first then i enter... and so i stared at him and waited for his entry... then, i think i saw him laugh. Wierd... Anyway, after rehearsing... i went to the bus-stop opposite, because i thought of going home, and i met XiangLe there. We talked... and i spoke in English, and he replied in Chinese, throughout the whole conversation... till i re-tune my channel. Anyway, he is very friendly indeed. He just had his As, and he is waiting for enlistment. He dun wanna go MDC... which is kinda... strange. Maybe not. For people like me, who'll suffer in NS, MDC is always a better alternative to make sure i stay alive. Ive heard about his quartet before, comprising of my friends, like XueQi. Ive to change the tense, because its only one friend. The other person will be Jonathan, who... aint quite a friend.

Right...

So, i went to school to practice in the end. I thought about going for the concert tonight, but i thought about not going too. I dunno... im confused. In the end, i went. Anyway, Jonathan came to fetch me to SCH, from NAFA. His father drove, and it has been quite a long time since i last took his car... like at least 2 years? Or maybe 3. Anyway, same old car, same father. Nothing has changed. We were late for the concert... but, luckily, they havent started because they were giving some speech or prize presentation.

U know, if uve read the news today, EricWatson's composition clinched the first prize! Amazing. I heard from Dedric that he might have a low chance... because it is boring. Apparently, not. The first piece was by ChenWei. I liked his composition, its just such a wonderful piece for the orchestra. Just like those traditional pieces, or those Chinese pieces. I dunno how to describe it, but i enjoyed listening to his piece. Goodjob! After the concert, we took a picture together with him.

Anyway, EricWatson's piece was good. It has its meaning there, and he made good use of the orchestration of SCO. I can tell that some parts are so freaking difficult, but overall... its pleasing to the ears. There were some pieces which sounded horrible! Theres one that made me puke. I heard that there were many which sounded so stupid that its fortunate for us all not to listen to them. I heard that one has a rapper, and its a concerto for the rapper. Great! Imagine that, and the lyrics for the rap is like the Chinese names of the instruments... then SCO will shout and cheer and stuff. Its horrible! Imagine some of the old people cheering and doing stupid things such as waving their hands...? Please!

After the concert, we went to eat. I met ZhangNianBing, and she asked if im still playing Pipa. And i told her, yes. But well... i think she doesnt know that im playing Pipa almost as a profession already... though not standard wise. She is growing younger everytime i see her. And there was plenty of others who attended the concert, even Adams. Anyway, i forgot to ask Adams about my leave application by MajorTay! Shit...

XiangLe and his girlfriend, ZiXin, HaoSong, Jonathan, PeiQian, Jessly, Anthea, Dedric, KaiXiang, Michelle and i went to have supper. Dedric was so super funny. Well, uve to imagine how he look, and the things that he say. He is bad in English, and he likes to flaunt it. So, its really quite a headache to listen to his crap. Its so funny... Jessly and him were flirting around and talking crap. Its really stupid... and totally hilarious. XiangLe was sitting opposite me, while ZiXin slept beside him. PeiQian ate with Lance and others... before returning to our table.

LanceLim. What a familiar name. Well, still a friend or never was, im not sure. I heard that he is a changed person, or maybe... still the same old him, just growing more ego in him? I dunno. Well, ive nothing to say. I hate politics.

I took a cab to a bus-stop at Orchard. I wanted to pay by card, but who knows? The stupid cab dun accept cards. Great! I borrowed $5 from KaiXiang today, and i only have $3 left. My fare was $4, and i had no choice... but to only pay him $3. I told him i dun have enough cash, and the driver didnt care... he just kept quiet... while i kept searching for more money. Seriously, no more is no more. I sound like Dedric now. And, thats just it... i only have $3. I told him to drive me home, so i can go to the ATM machine to get him cash. The driver didnt wanna bother, because there were people waiting for my cab. So, he told me to get down, and just $3 will be fine. Go and die, bitch.

I took a bus home eventually, after waiting for so long... i almost wanted to take another cab home because i thought the last bus was gone. Im not sure how the buses work on weekends.

U were looking over. I was walking behind, not following u. But, u were ocassionally looking across, and as u might have noticed, i was too. In the end, we were blocked by the wall... and we dun see each other again. I hope to see u soon.

Anyway, happy birthday to Christoven! U got to think for urself at times. Just ignore people who are bothering u, and dun do things just because u want to make people happy and stuff. But of course, sometimes... like as for me, u should entertain me! Im so evil. Again, happy birthday.


U left without saying goodnight. I hate u. Anyway, if u ask me along, dun ever leave me alone. I'll get depressed... and then, i'll cry.