Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nobody

Ive been looking forward to this hour, this very moment when i can spill everything out of this bin. Ive enough rubbish, and trust me, today's rubbish will smell like...

I woke up feeling tired. Maybe i slept too late last night. Fhairil and i were sleeping in the bus, and... we overslept! What the hell? We were at YioChuKang already when we wake up, and we're the last 2 person on the bus. The driver should wake us up right? Right, its not his fault. Well, so... i walked with him till a traffic light a distance away, then i headed home for a match with LianWei, Richard and Jonathan. Who knows? Richard went to sleep. As for LianWei, he was nowhere to be found. Jonathan and i played for a leaver match, then we left for bed.

Yesterday was the first time ive seen Jonathan in such a dramatic state. But well, since he's fine with telling Fairul, i think he'll be fine that i blog it out too. Right? Jonathan was sad about his life and his troubles. True enough, i understand how some may pull ur emotions down. But, to think of it, u should compare urself to how others might have suffered. Well, i dun wish to say anything else about Jonathan. But, let me attract ur attention over here to my adopted sister, Amanda.

Last week, there was a court hearing. I couldnt enter, and MrTan, my lawyer managed to get in to listen. He was making notes, but he didnt know that the hearing is a private one. So, his notes were confiscated, and he was sent out of the court. Poor thing. As for me, i didnt even go... because i heard from Dorothy that im not allowed to appear there. So, i stayed in school... hoping and wondering how things went. Just a yesterday, i went to see MrTan to update myself on Amanda's case. Well, the court has come to a decision to put Amanda at the homes for one more year before they settle the case. U know where she is staying? She is innocent, and she is alone. She is strong, i believe in her. I want to bring her out, but im not allowed to. Well, she is currently staying in a juvenile home. U know, those where youngsters that their parents cannot control. So, people in there are generally... bad. I really pity Amanda. I wanna bring her out of that place... but i cannot. Im helpless. Ive decided to visit her during a weekend, soon. I hope she's doing fine in there, and hopefully the environment there will not destroy her academic progress. She has a bright future if she studies hard. Go, Amanda. Though Jane, being ur mother, doesnt want u anymore, and she insists that she is a victim in this case, and she'd spent so much of Dad's money on this case to create evidence to show that she's innocent... im sure Amanda, u must be disappointed. But trust in me, Dad is up there watching, he'll not let her treat any of us like that. Dad trusted Jane, but... apparently, Jane is doing Dad so much wrong! Jane, deserves nothing, not even death to pity her existence here on earth. She should suffer in silence! Evil woman.

I went to see the doctor. DrYap wasnt there, instead... there's this ugly skinny doctor. She looks ugly and pissed off. I think its menopause or something! It must be hard on u, DrJenniferYeo. I told her i had stomachache, and she said that she has to refer me to TanTockSeng Hospital, and they'll give me my MC there if i do not need to be hospitalised. What the fuck? Fuck u! Old hag, whats ur problem? When i leave, she didnt even look at me, and she said that last line, and she said bye in such a rude manner! I wanted to just leave and not pay the bill, because there's nothing to pay! I just want my medicine and my MC, and i paid $16 for her fucking consultation! What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck! Fuck! Stupid doctor, go and die! U'll be in peace with Jane!

As u can see, ive a destructive and cantankerous behaviour. Its my nature, therefore its a fault within me that is questionable for every case. Including things like misunderstandings, u can based it on my character to make a conclusion. QingLun said once that he'll never believe anything i say, but he'll listen to others. Well, thats because i always lie? Do i always lie? If i lie, i'll tell u the truth after a min or so. I never tell a lie for a day. Thats the truth, seriously. And my lies arent harmful, unlike others. Anyway, after hearing things like that... i get quite upset. Especially when they say it very honestly... I'll get a thug in my heart, and i will usually just feel a missing beat. U know how it feels.

Went over to visit KunRui, and he told me that the Pipa aint ready. Actually, its kinda alright, so i paid him the fee. And i told him to help me polish up on some other minor problems. Well, he kept apologising. Its alright.

Wanted to go to school today, for the band concert. But, since im not well... i'd better stay home. So, i did. I wonder how it went...

Fairul told me that its alright. Im sure the rest are having fun drinking and eating outside now.

Jasmine approached me on MSN, to ask about some of her doubts. She came to clarify about things on my blog. Well, Jasmine, trust me, it'll never happen. Once bitten, twice shy. I'll never allow myself to set foot unto an obvious crackhole.

Its not that i think that the whole world revolves around me, but... nobody came to ask why i didnt go school today. Some did, and thanks. But, some didnt. So wierd, and so disappointing.

Whats there to be disappointed about? What the hell, WeiKang, who are u? Ur, nobody.