Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Omen

Almight in heaven, please tell me that everyone is lying! They told me that XueMin is coming back this Monday. Please! Tell me that they are not telling the truth! And if they are not telling the truth, forgive them because it is afterall a better deed! I dun wanna live through another experience of hell with the daughter of Satan. She is evil! Truly evil! Help! Anyway, ive put up this anti-XueMin password protection thingi for this site. I dun want her or her stupid boyfriend, Dino, a dinosaur wannabe, to come over to create a scene in my personal blog. I repeat, its personal! For those who can read this now, congratulations, u have ultimate access into this humble little blog of mine. Remember the password, and never, i repeat, never ever tell anyone else about the password! It is highly confidential, moreover, the consequences of passing the password around will result in multiple catastrophic events. Our experiences with her was lamentable, ruinous and pernicious. It was definitely regrettable knowing her, and i warn all of u here... she is back! Back with a darker heart and multiple evil intentions! Probably one of which will be to finish me off, or the rest of us, and to win back SiHan's heart maybe?

Great, SiHan is going to kill me...

Well, i went for rehearsal today at Temesek Polytechnic, or simply, TP. It was heartbreaking, because i felt sad. No! I meant, its kinda irritating when ur the guest musician, helping out another orchestra or chamber group, but finding that the own members of the whateva group are not even bothered about their committments. Well, im a guest, and u guys are not even ready when its time for rehearsal, isnt it kinda painful? Its shameful, really. I cant point fingers at anybody, but since we're here... we should carry some responsibility with what we're doing and contributing. Moreover, there are those that really poured out their entire effort for the sake of the competition, and there are also those who are there to spoil it all. To weed out entirely of such a species would be painful. I dun like confrontations, but i think its necessary for one soon. Please, we are fellow musicians, and we play music because we like to, if we dun, we wouldnt be here. And please, bother to create better music. If thats the limit, then thats fine, go improve on it somehow, instead of sitting there showing others how limited ur talent is. Anyway, i'll be playing the Ruan for their concert, and Pipa for the chamber piece.


How busy am i? I dunno. I shouldnt have promised so many of these other committments. I know my limits and i really do not wish to do anything else but to focus on my own competition pieces. Well... can i? I cant. There are people calling me over to help out their orchestras, there are performances that requires me and even to teach, to earn a living. This Monday, i'll be kinda busy, because i have to go over to sign some contract. Im really confused, because my time aint quite flexible. I hope that this will not turn out badly, please... help me live through this coming week of horror.

Happy birthday to Louis! Well, i met up with WeiFeng before heading for his birthday party over at Pasir Ris. We shopped around, and i bought a CD and VCD. Im so excited, i should go watch later. Anyway, i wanted to search for something but i just cant find it. U know, sometimes u see something that others have, u just feel like wanting it. But, u just cant find it anywhere... so, i have to go ask about for the item i like. Well, i cant find it. However, i will never stop trying! I have a rough idea where i can get it...


WeiFeng was embarrassed. We went to this toy shop, and he was browsing through the Barbie section. So, i started shouting for his name, like some mothers would when they lose sight of their kids. He was so embarrassed... he quickly walk out towards me, with a horrible expression hung on his face. It was really funny. Kenny met up with us at the chalet later.

Before that, we waited for this stupid bus. We found out that we're at a wrong queue. But its alright, because we're at the back, so we thought we could walk back and out of those irritating metal bars to get to the next queue. Who knows? This Indian couples came in, and of course, they should give way to us, because they know we're walking out. Instead, they walked in. I dunno, but is the red dot lowering their intelligence? I hope no Indians here reading my blog, but well... no offence! So, the guy kept telling us its a one way traffic. Stupid, i know it is, but are u robotic or something? Are u like programmed? Stupid... stop dreaming, u'll never be Robocop!

Louis was busy entertaining his friends. We hung around, and i sat around with a group of MDC people, whom at least i was more familiar with. So, JiaJin came later, YanHao too. SiHan, u remember who is YanHao? He is a really nice guy, who learned Piano under ur mother when u were really young, and he played games with u before. I bet uve forgotten about him. Well, he is indeed one of the finest gentlemen ive ever seen. Of course, im first, but thats not the case! He is really... nice. JiaJin is also another nice guy, ive never seen him lose his temper before. Well, but i think he has to have one right?

WeiFeng and gang went off first, because i wasnt allowed to. Kenny and MiYan pulled me back, and i stayed with them till Clarice came. In the end, we waited and chatted nonsense till around midnight. Great, no more buses for me! Moreover, i stay so near, so its fine right? No! I stay at AngMoKio! Hello... Im so happy, i spent $16 on the cab ride. Im clapping my hands!


Tomorrow is a busy day. Firstly, im going for CSCO, then lessons with YanYu, which im very stressed with. I havent been practicing well, so... i think tomorrow will be kinda chaotic. Im so... fed up with myself and the stupid piece! After that, i'll walk over to visit my grandpa because he is now staying near my teacher's place, with my first uncle. Then, i can also play with his dog.

Im more excited about the dog than anything else now. Im mad and i need some rest.