Thursday, November 02, 2006

Shut

Im gaining some confidence on my own train of thoughts. I think sometimes i can assume so much that i come to my own final conclusion, which can be totally out of the track. Well, u cant blame me for having such baleful imagination. Im a great thinker, arent i?

Went to school in the evening. It was already raining when i woke up. So, i had to steal my grandma's umbrella to leave my house. I thought to saving money, because i felt like being an angel, so i stood at the bus-stop and waited for my bus. Soon, i mean... around quite a long time, there was not a single bus! I had to raise up my hand to vent my anger... and... flagged a cab. In the end, i took a cab to school, again. So sinful!


I had no cash with me, actually... just $2. Yesterday, i even had to borrow money from Jonathan, which didnt make me feel good at all. So, i asked the cab driver if i can pay by credit card, and then... he almost stopped the cab. He told me cannot, and its already $3 on the charge. I was stunned... Then, i noticed the stupid machine there. So, i asked again... if i can pay through mastercard, then he told me... can. My goodness... how do u spell stupidity? Or am i in the wrong actually, for not making clear.

I got off the cab, and headed to school. I played many games with Richard and LianWei, till i almost fall off and vomit. Well, im kinda tired, but im still in the mood to walk about. So, i practiced awhile, then met Jonathan and QingLun in school. It was raining like elephants and hippos outside, and Tommy ran to NAFA, thus resulting in the mermaid form. He was wet, from head to toe, hair to toenails. ShuMin went off after practicing, leaving me and the others in school. So, we went to have our dinner, with Jeremy. Im surprised how people can change so much during the holidays. Last year, Angela and LeeTung had their hair permed, RenQuan had his hair bombed this time. Look, everybody is changing. Jeremy changed his style, from an innocent catholic nun into some punk. Well, its a good change! Nice. As for me, i'll always be faithful to myself. Therefore, i will not evolve. U know, Pikachu evolved into this ugly Raichu thingi. Its ugly. Really.

Had a goodtime drinking with Jeremy, Tommy and Jonathan at the soya stall. Well, thats usually where i end off the day. So, after which, i left off to visit my grandpa at NUH. That day, when we celebrated Winnie's son, Jacky's wedding, grandpa was already feeling sick. Winnie is my third auntie, who is older than my father. Anyway, then... i took bus 166 towards Clementi. I missed the stop, and i had to walk really far, and cross this horribly long bridge. Well, then i saw my first cousin, the oldest. He graduated from NUS, he is really fit, he was from the Navy. And well, he was asking me why im so late. I told him i was practicing. Well, see the difference between the cousins ? From my maternal side, im the only one that is so interested in art, and also the biggest in size. Same goes for the paternal side. Anyway, grandpa is one of the few that i loved most. He is the cutest elder ive ever seen. So, i stood by the side and watched him while he sleep. Then, when the nurse came, i went to talk to him.

I went back home after making sure that he slept well. I walked towards the same bus-stop, which made me really tired. I sang on the way, and thought about what happened today. When im in the bus, there was this interesting show on the TVMobile, so i tuned my radio and sat there watching the TV. There was this guy sitting infront of the TV, and he thought that im staring at him all the time, so he kept turning around giving me this evil glance. Im so pissed off because he is just like some another bastard. I hate this type of people. Please, why would i want to stare at u?

Well... wierd people deserves wierd comments. But, to think of it, im wierd myself. Im entirely clueless what others have been talking about me. So, its best that i keep quiet again. Goodnight.