Friday, November 03, 2006

What Is The Intention?

I had to! It has affected my life greatly, and i have to do the favour to respect the birthday of the chosen one. The chosen one to leave school... our dear, XueMin. Well, its her birthday. To think of it, i almost had my brain washed off totally of her remains, but still... i think its quite a valuable friend, therefore i chose to let her stay in my mind. I cant help thinking of her, not in the SiHan way, but i still can remember her voice and how she would fake her... her... everything! So, i whipped out my phone and messaged everybody who has been fatally affected by her presence back then. I wished them all a safe day! Hopefully nobody gets hurt today.

I wonder where she is? Another group of people being infected by her nonsense? Or isit that she's finally locking herself up at home. While thinking, i actually found her house number somewhere and almost wanted to call to check whether she is still around. Well, if not, i would really love to visit her grave or something. Nevermind... lets talk about something ten times more optimistic!

Ten times more... will be that i woke up feeling fresh. Well, i slept kinda late because i was playing games. Supposingly with LianWei, but sorry, i had to do some other stuff till kinda late. When i wanted to play, ur already gone offline. Before that, we went out together with Samuel, and since Jonathan wanted to come along, it was fine. Hopefully he didnt get kinda pissed or anything, because it was kinda awkward with him around, really.

Went to school to practice. After an hour or so, i started to pack up. Jonathan came later, and he wanted to practice too... so i helped him with the door. Later, after a few minutes, he came into the computer lab to play... because he felt bored. Well, kind of a long practice right? I brought him to Orchard, to get his books. As i might have expected, the books are all out of stock, all the time! So, we went back to school.

Samuel and Jeremy were so freaking bored that they filmed themselves doing some haunted video. It was kinda funny and cool... but really kinda stupid. Anyway, then Jonathan showed me this Japanese guy learning English. It made me cry, because it is damn stupid. Well, i had a good time with them in the computer lab. Tommy came with us for dinner later, and i think we all enjoyed his attention and accompaniment.

Let me think... we went quite a few places. After eating, we were walking around aimlessly for somewhere else to eat again. And we thought of going Geylang, so we had to take a cab. Jonathan brought us around to take a cab, and hell... it was very far... it felt like we're walking to Geylang.

Food was fine, and the bus ride home afterwards was even better. They shared a cab home, and for me... i took a bus because i wanted to save some money. Who knows? I had stomachache, so i alighted and took a cab home. Shit! Wasted money. I told the cab driver that if he doesnt want me to shit in his cab, he'd better drive faster! It works, he drove really quick. Of course, the charge went faster too. Well... saved a few dollars at least...