Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Interrupted Cadence

Bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another, even as God forgave u, so u also must do. Well, we have to forgive and forget. MrYap is right, we should let her have a fresh new start. Since, she is willing to change, its a good sign afterall... right? However, it is also stated in the bible that one should seek forgiveness, instead of waiting others to forgive them. Anyway, she hasnt apologised in any ways. Instead, she claimed that she'd lost her memory and totally forgotten about anyone of us. And, she said that she's new. Anyway, she got into performance class, instead of MOE. Amazing... i heard her play a long time ago, and let me tell u... those baskers are ten times better. Especially the one playing the recorder by the street towards Bugis... u know?

God loves a cheerful giver. Amen? Amen. Well, im happy giving her trouble. Is that counted? Right... im joking. Anyway, she has this wierd expression when DrGoh asked about her status in school and stuff. Firstly, no matter how thick her skin may be, there is still a pinch of shame in everyone of us. Therefore, she surely will feel awkward somehow, even though she has recieved professional training in acting from IMH. What is IMH? Think. Its at Hougang.

So, she has been our hottest topic ever since. And honestly, her presence is attracting people to my blog! No, not time for celebration yet... because, i think i should give it a rest. Let the thing fallow, and sooner or later... im sure something will happen. Probably, the arable land will grow back a dumbcane. She is the dumbcane, and surely... as poisonous as one. Anyway, for anybody who might be confused who im talking about... ? Im talking about a horrible girl named as XueMin. Mind u! Mind u! XueMin is not in our school! She is gone forever...

I know, i understand, this is getting ultimately confusing. Fret not for my dear schoolmates, because u have the wisdom and the knowledge to experience and understand the status of this XueMin, and all the happenings in school. For those outside, and not involved in any ways... just bear in mind that actually... i might be talking about the same person who recently claimed that she lost her memory and is back in school with a different name. Well, again... its not XueMin! So Dino, dun get me wrong alright?

Well, it turns out that the pimp has lost his whore.

The sentence above is very random. But, its up to u how u try to understand it.

Lets look at the brighter side of things now. I announce that the official business with this girl is finally over. But, it may rise and shine again like the sun will. Do not be hasty, for im sure at every sunset, there'll be a sunrise sooner or later.

Greetings to u Williana. She asked me for the password just now, and she told me that she like reading my blog. Then, after that... i feel kinda guilty. Because, ive been writing all this bad stuff about people. And worse, using the words from the bible. Well, its blasphemous right? Shit...

I woke up feeling fresh. I didnt bother waking up Mom, because she sounded like a log. Wait! A log? Anyway, i took the bus to school. I dunno why, but recently ive been feeling kinda full. I eat, yes, but i eat little. I'll usually have a heavy breakfast, and then... i'll skip my lunch, because i wont be hungry. As for dinner, im not sure... i dun even feel a thing from my stomach. I think its numb. So... i can skip it if i want to. But, i will feel very hungry at midnight. But then... i'll be sleeping already. When i wake up the next morning, i'll go school and satisfy my hunger with a heavy breakfast! See! The cycle of my meal? Its so... simple, but really kinda unhealthy. To think of it, i should start compensating for my size. Its just balancing... i think.

Harmony lecture was great. I loved it, not. But well, MrYap was really in a cool and good mood. He was as cool as a cucumber. He told us many jokes, and really as cold as a cucumber too. I got back my test paper... and trust me, it tasted like rotten cucumbers. My result was bad, i scored 25 points against a total of 100. Look! Its exactly a quater! So cool? But, in overall... i scored 51, which gives me a pass for my harmony. I could have gotten 35, but thanks to the careless mistakes. Well... MrYap went on talking and talking about wierd chords. We're learning complicating chords... and its making my head turn into a cucumber. Everything is like wasted, because we're learning stuff to substitute new chords, just like wasted cucumbers. I feel sad... and the more he went on... my head starts to ache like cucumbers. I cannot take harmony anymore! One more thing, Yohanna isnt well. Lets all... celebrate! I mean not, maybe visit her or something... and to send her some recovery cards or something? No more cucumbers please...

After harmony, i went have lunch with SiHan, Audrey, Christoven, Mark and Noozli. We ate at MrBean, and it was great! The price was great too! I had this soup, and hell... it tasted like soup. It was good. I think if im going there ever again, im going to order more soup. I wish i can go there again tomorrow. I want soup!

Next, i wasted my time rotting with Jonathan and QingLun. Ate curryrice later with ShuMin too. Its kinda sinful, but well... once a week, will keep the weighing machine away. Jonathan and i played some games later at the computer lab, because QingLun has to go meet somebody. Leaver! Noob.

Well, im not sure what's going to happen tomorrow. Im having music technology with Jonathan and those that are re-taking, like LianWei. Im not going to buy anymore stupid books! Im going to get it from the year 1s. Hopefully they'll be nice and lend it to me... Thanks to Richard for lending me his reference text! Somebody in school stole my reference text and to think of it now, its making me really angry. Im so angry, u know? Im like so angry... till i can kill a fly.

But seriously, i think after the year 1s came in, people has been losing things. Noozli lost his books, and me too... But, i learned from the best. I went to steal some people's books too! Im so good right? Well, the aural book was left in the lost and found for like a few months, so i assumed that it belongs to nobody and since its there rotting, must well make good use of it right? So, i took it and wrote my name all over the book! All over! Its now mine, my precious... I think we are losing this sense of belonging in this school. It feels so strange now. Back then, it was comfortable and so warm, like our own house, a place that we all share. We share our joy, or sorrow together... so touching right? People shit in school, eat in school, play in school and faint in school. Its all the things that we do to make this place a nicer place, and a warmer place. But now, winter is falling over our heads. NAFA has turned into a silent corner, cold and unfeeling.

My competition is coming, and this Friday i have to play a solo piece for my performance class. Im so tensed up, i think i can go die. Last night, i had a good time talking to Fairul. I think Fairul is actually kinda... Goodnight people!