Friday, November 17, 2006

Beta Blog

This is pretty amazing... MSN is facing a really high volume of usage, therefore... i must wait for my request to be granted. I just wanna check my mail...

Cool right? Thanks to Williana for reading my blog! Well, then im sure u have observed the changes. Yes, i was doing it in school. Im going to do one tomorrow when im free for Williana, since i promised. Anyway, ive changed the template. Why? Because my old one has been screwed up by me! I was trying out the new benefits and tools of this version. Yes, i changed my blog into the Google version. So... the colour box was filled with so many different colours. I tried changing one or two... but in the end, there's this box in my blog that has been changed to the colour of shit. It looked horrible, and sure smell terrible too! No matter how i refresh and set to default, the pile of shit is still there. Therefore, ive no chance... but to change my template. Sad right? But nevermind, im still kinda elated that it can finally be so well organised, and without the need to put in complicating codes for the template for some of the elements. I also helped Jonathan with his tagboard, in fact... i signed up quite a few accounts for him already, just to get the necessary codes. See, im so nice. Such a disgrace for self-praise right?

Late last night, i was playing online with Jonathan. Andy was with him, apparantly, he stayed over at Jonathan's place. They were talking heart to heart, and hopefully they had a good time. Ive never enjoyed my stay over at Jonathan's house before, its all a nightmare, except for this once when his mother treated us to Pizzahut. That was great! Anyway, its such a long time ago, almost back into fairyland... so, lets drop the topic.

I woke up feeling tired, the usual me. Took a shower and headed to school for lecture with DrGoh. I was not looking forward for composition lecture because i was not prepared for the lecture. I think its very stressing... because composition is such a personal thing. Im going to look through my composition again and make some changes... because i think it sucks big time. Im so lousy! Help... Christoven was showing me his composition at McDonalds just now. Well, he used several compositional techniques to complete his work, and i must say that its quite well done, though i cannot pitch it accurately. During class, i was hoping that SiHan would bring extra poems so i can just steal one from him. But, he didnt... in fact, he brought his bible! Great, i flipped through a few pages of Psalms. Since everybody is doing Psalms or something, i tried looking for one that is somewhere out of anybody's expectation. So, i did Deuteronomy, the fifth book of the Pentateuch, where there is this second statement of the Mosaic law. So, there isnt anything much... and i picked it. Anyway, i was honest, because Mark didnt prepare one too, so i confessed my sins to DrGoh, and he was alright with it. Good!

Tomorrow, we're all suppose to prepare our poems and to share it with the class. Its kinda stressing to share something with the class, and i dunno why... teachers love to torture their students like that! And worse still, we're going to tell them about how we're going to handle our poem and what are we going to do with the words. Its so super... stressing. During lecture, he showed us how he did one of this Chinese poem. The poem is one that i know! And i only know a few. WeiFeng, u once wrote it in ink on tissue paper! Remember? Its that one! He showed us how he wrote the words into music. Setting words into music is tough... and it requires some understanding of literature and chunk from music. I think im dead tomorrow.


I'll be waking up early to have rehearsal with AlbertLin. Im so stressed...

KarenWong went through some formulas. I, went through hell. Theres so much to remember, and im really feeling kinda giddy after listening to her explanations. But one thing for sure, she really can teach well! Im kinda sure of what shes teaching, but when i apply it, i'll grow pimples in my brain. After that, i went to the computer lab to help Jonathan with his harmony. That was crazy enough in class, and to think of it... theres so much limitation for his harmony work, and i cant even do it too. I suck... im so lousy.

Jeremy just sent me his composition, and his lyrics which he wrote himself. Fuck! Im freaking impressed! The lyric i tell u... is good. May i use it for my composition? Im joking! Im fucking happy! I tell u! Seriously! I might sound mad... indeed, i am mad! Im happily mad! I just found a poem! Im going to share it with the class tomorrow! My goodness, the poem is so good. Im afraid my music might not fit to its high caliber! Thanks to the poet, JeremyKoh, our dear vocalist. My dear... friend, schoolmate. Thanks alot! And... i dun mean those things that i want to do to u, its just an expression of joy. Im so happy... i love Barney too.


I ate with SiHan and Mark, for lunch. I was so broke, i had to borrow money again! SiHan was so nice, he said that he'll treat me. As soon as that word came from his mouth, a saw a halo above him. He had white wings and he didnt wear any shoes. Soft silky white robes and blonde long hair... SiHan became an angel! But... the white robe was kinda too silky for his body shape, it made him look bigger, and the blonde hair doesnt match him! Well, i dun think the wings can carry his weight anyway... So, im back into reality, i realised he is still him. Im so grateful. Anyway, thanks for the treat!

Christoven and i went to collect my new year 1 results. Im amazed with certain things... i better not say here, or else somebody might go tell others... Anyway, YongRui, Noozli, LianWei and this dunno whoeva, please go collect ur result slips from the first campus.

Christoven and i were talking about certain things. Later in the evening, he was quite pissed off. I didnt ask why, but he accompanied me to PasirRis to collect Raymond's Pipa. Thanks again to Raymond for his Pipa. Dun worry, i'll take good care of it like i always did for a few ocassions.

My uncle called me yesterday and asked if im available to perform for some function. Well, for a family member... its kinda wierd. But, well... im not sure about that yet, i'll go ask somebody along. How am i going to charge him? Im so stressed...

Raymond's house has this big dog. Its really cute, it jumped on both of us and it ran outside... Its really a good dog, it didnt get the chance to flee... Well, im joking, it shows how loyal dogs are. Anyway, i went into Raymond's room to collect the Pipa, while his mother opened the door for me. Christoven stood outside, enjoying his time with the dog i think. Thanks to Raymond, and too bad he wasnt home... probably out clubbing right? Well, have fun with whateva ur doing. Do things that makes u happy, dun do things to make others happy. U get what i mean.

We went over to DowntownEast, and found Andy there. He wanted to treat us to ice-cream, but it wasnt quite nice to accept his offer... so we didnt. Thanks anyway, Andy. Well, Andy is a really nice person. Though he has his problems, he can hide it well behind that blitheful physical appearance. And mostly, in that smile of his. Anyway, goodluck for the competition! Dun give up hope, and dun be pessimistic about anything.

Had fun tonight with Hilton. U know who u are. I'll spell ur full name once i get the right spelling! Im so evil! Goodnight people.